- 43 min ago What Is Gaming Disorder And How It Can Be Treated
- 58 min ago Disha Patani And Other Divas Make A Fashionable Splash With Their Latest Magazine Covers
- 1 hr ago This All-Natural Henna Hair Dye Is The Only Remedy You Need For Your Grey Hair
- 1 hr ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- News JNU protest: Police resort to lathicharge after clash with students
- Movies Saif Ali Khan On Mean Comments During His First Few Auditions: 'People Felt I Looked Like A Girl'
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Finance Sensex, Nifty End With Marginal Gains; End 2-Day Losing Run
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Sports 'He can do it all', 'one for the ages' - LeBron and Lakers laud dominant Davis
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
A cop from Madhya Pradesh has become the hero of his village after he saved the lives of about 400 children with his fearlessness and presence of mind.
Though this may seem like a story straight from a Hindi movie, it did happen recently, where a police inspector from Madhya Pradesh saved the lives of over 400 school children.
Check out this brave officer's story and do not forget to check the video of him running away from the crowd.
It All Started With A Video Call…
According to the reports, the police of Chitora village in MP received an anonymous call about a 10 kg bomb been planted in a local school. The cops responded immediately and found the bomb and decided to shut down the school.
Fearing The Death Of The Kids…
Fearing for the lives of the 400-odd students in the school's premises, the brave head constable Abhishek Patel decided to take the bomb as far away as he could from the school, risking his own life in the process.
He Ran For Almost A Kilometre…
This brave cop ran for almost a kilometre, while he was carrying the bomb in his hands. He revealed that the idea to run away with the bomb came from a drill he had been a part of, a few months ago.
He said, he only feared the bomb exploding and killing the kids. He also added, "Had it exploded, we were told, it would have damaged a radius of 500 meters. I was afraid it would blow up and decided to take it as far away as possible."
His Video Has Gone Viral…
The video of Patel who is running towards the hill, while he is also jumping over the hills and bushes with the bomb in his arms has gone viral. He revealed, "My only objective was to take it away as far from the children as possible. Far away from all residential areas."
Check The Video...
Guess we need more such brave officers in our system.