When it is all about lovemaking, who does not wish to experiment in the sheets? And if everything goes well, it's the best climax you would have ever experienced.
But what happens if something totally goes wrong? This case is an example of what went wrong with a couple, in which the man's head had got stuck in his wife's vagina!
You May Like To Read: Things Nobody Told You Ever About Sex
Check out the bizarre incident of how a man got his head stuck in the vagina of his wife!
It Happened In Alabama…
A young couple from the small town of Greensboro in Alabama needed medical assistance after the couple found themselves to be stuck in an awkward position!
She Called 911 For Help…
The phone operator who was on the call revealed: "The woman told me that her husband had fallen and his head was now stuck in her vaginal cavity. I really thought that it was a group of teenagers making a prank call."
She Did Send Them To The Paramedics…
One of the paramedics who reached to the couple's aid revealed: "The woman kept screaming out in pain whenever the guy moved, but he had half of his face buried in there and he looked like he was going through hell."
The Docs Were Able To Help Them Finally…
The paramedics were able to separate the couple. The woman apparently suffered from severe internal bleeding but she is said to be stable, while her husband has suffered only a few scratches and bruises.
- The Transformation Of This Boy Will Leave Everyone Surprised!
- Interesting Test That Will Reveal About Your Personality
- Viral Video Of A Policeman Touching A Woman Inappropriately Can Make You Question How Safe Are We!
- Salary Of Mukesh Ambani’s Workers Will Make You Feel Really Poor
- Mysteries Behind Personality Traits Of Women – A Must Know (Based On Zodiac)
- The Zodiacs That Feel Happy With Little Things In A Relationship
- The Most Anxious Zodiac Signs, As Per Astrology
- Pick A Moon & See What It Reveals About Your Personality
- Couple Caught Having Sex In A Flight & The Video Has Been Viewed 5.63 Million Times!
- Queen Sruthy Sithara Is All Set To Become The Country’s First Transgender IAS Officer
- Her Dad Is A Tea Seller, And Her Hard Work Earned Her A Scholarship Of 3.8 Cr
- How The Week Starting June 18th Will Be The Worst Week For These Zodiac Signs