- 1 hr ago 12 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Skin Tags
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Katrina Kaif: True Minimalist In The Times Of Fashion Overkill
- 2 hrs ago Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- 17 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Automobiles Indian Car Market Shares 2019 — Hyundai & Mahindra Grow As Maruti Suzuki’s Shares Decline
- News UN chief saddened by loss of life, destruction due to heavy rains in India
- Movies INTERESTING! Yash Reveals Mani Ratnam’s Wife Suhasini Helped Him Pick Script For Radhika's Film
- Finance Vakrangee To Set Up Electric Vehicle Charging Points Across India
- Technology Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Announced With Improved Gaming Performance
- Sports England's first cricket World Cup victory is as controversial as its only football title
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
When it is about work, there are a few rules set for our behaviour, code of conduct and work ethics that need to be followed.
Apart from all this, there are a few things and habits that you need to avoid doing at workplace. These things can make you lose your respect at work and hence they need to be avoided.
Also Read: How To Be Super Productive At Work
Check out the things that you should avoid doing. This would help you in the betterment of your career growth as well as your personal growth!
Read on to know more.
Habit 1: Speaking Whatever That Crosses The Mind
It is not necessary that you need to speak about everything that comes to your mind. Instead, you can make mental notes and focus on important things regarding work.
Habit 2: Being An Attention Seeker
You always cannot be the best at work and there will be days when you will be blamed, so make sure not to be in the limelight for all the wrong gossips.
Habit 3: Being A Complaint Box
Voicing one's opinion is appreciated; however, being someone who constantly has something to say nasty about everything is not appreciated!
Habit 4: Having A Rude Attitude
One should avoid their ‘should-have-asked-me-first' or ‘I-know-best' attitude ASAP, as this attitude will work for them in the long run. Instead, they need to be more approachable to their colleagues and friends.
Also Read: Most Haunted Objects Of All Time
Habit 5: Stealing!
Do not take other's trust for granted and get indulged in stealing things around you. When you would get caught, imagine looking at your colleagues in their face. Quite shameful, isn't it?
Habit 6: Always Being Late!
Being late is not appreciated, especially when it has become one's routine. It creates an impression that the person is selfish and unorganised. Avoid doing so.