- 1 hr ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 1 hr ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 2 hrs ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 3 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- Technology Realme C3 India Launch Details Revealed: 5000mAh Battery, MediaTek SoC Hinted
- News Amid opposition walkout, Kerala Governor reads out 'anti-CAA' para in assembly
- Sports Yuzvendra Chahal trolls Virat Kohli and KL Rahul on Twitter
- Finance Gold Declines As Investor Flock To Riskier Assets And On Gains In Rupee
- Movies Priyanka Chopra In 'Final Talks' To Join Keanu Reeves In Matrix 4; Read Details
- Automobiles Everve Electric Scooter To Debut At Auto Expo: Will Offer Futuristic Design And Top Performance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
When it is about work, there are a few rules set for our behaviour, code of conduct and work ethics that need to be followed.
Apart from all this, there are a few things and habits that you need to avoid doing at workplace. These things can make you lose your respect at work and hence they need to be avoided.
Also Read: How To Be Super Productive At Work
Check out the things that you should avoid doing. This would help you in the betterment of your career growth as well as your personal growth!
Read on to know more.
Habit 1: Speaking Whatever That Crosses The Mind
It is not necessary that you need to speak about everything that comes to your mind. Instead, you can make mental notes and focus on important things regarding work.
Habit 2: Being An Attention Seeker
You always cannot be the best at work and there will be days when you will be blamed, so make sure not to be in the limelight for all the wrong gossips.
Habit 3: Being A Complaint Box
Voicing one's opinion is appreciated; however, being someone who constantly has something to say nasty about everything is not appreciated!
Habit 4: Having A Rude Attitude
One should avoid their ‘should-have-asked-me-first' or ‘I-know-best' attitude ASAP, as this attitude will work for them in the long run. Instead, they need to be more approachable to their colleagues and friends.
Also Read: Most Haunted Objects Of All Time
Habit 5: Stealing!
Do not take other's trust for granted and get indulged in stealing things around you. When you would get caught, imagine looking at your colleagues in their face. Quite shameful, isn't it?
Habit 6: Always Being Late!
Being late is not appreciated, especially when it has become one's routine. It creates an impression that the person is selfish and unorganised. Avoid doing so.