While certain viral stories make us restore our faith in humanity, there are those too which make us say WTF!
This case is a perfect example of how a father is being ungrateful to the doctors who saved his child!
You May Also Like To Read: Meet The Oldest Surgeon In The World
The reason for suing the doctors is because the father was upset that his son's clothes were torn during the operation!
Read on to know more about the ungrateful dad.
What Had Happened To The Kid?
A young boy in China had lost his consciousness and was rushed to a hospital in China. When the doctors examined, they found out that the kid had suffered from pulmonary embolism. This is a condition that is characterised by a blockage of an artery in the lungs.
The Boy Needed A Surgery
The boy needed an immediate surgery, and hence the doctors rushed him to the surgery room, where he was immediately attended to. While the doctors started attending to him, they had cut his clothes and damaged it in the process.
You May Also Like To Read:Most Bizarre Things Doctors Have Removed From Humans; #3 Is Shocking!
The Father Noticed The Same
When the dad noticed it, he immediately demanded that the doctors pay him 1500 Yuan (US$306) for the damaged clothing of his son, as the clothes were apparently expensive! He asked the doctor in charge of the procedure to compensate and the strange bit is that the doctor agreed to pay the patient's father 1000 Yuan (US$204)!
- The Transformation Of This Boy Will Leave Everyone Surprised!
- Interesting Test That Will Reveal About Your Personality
- Viral Video Of A Policeman Touching A Woman Inappropriately Can Make You Question How Safe Are We!
- Salary Of Mukesh Ambani’s Workers Will Make You Feel Really Poor
- Mysteries Behind Personality Traits Of Women – A Must Know (Based On Zodiac)
- The Zodiacs That Feel Happy With Little Things In A Relationship
- The Most Anxious Zodiac Signs, As Per Astrology
- Pick A Moon & See What It Reveals About Your Personality
- Couple Caught Having Sex In A Flight & The Video Has Been Viewed 5.63 Million Times!
- Queen Sruthy Sithara Is All Set To Become The Country’s First Transgender IAS Officer
- Her Dad Is A Tea Seller, And Her Hard Work Earned Her A Scholarship Of 3.8 Cr
- How The Week Starting June 18th Will Be The Worst Week For These Zodiac Signs