TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
While certain viral stories make us restore our faith in humanity, there are those too which make us say WTF!
This case is a perfect example of how a father is being ungrateful to the doctors who saved his child!
You May Also Like To Read: Meet The Oldest Surgeon In The World
The reason for suing the doctors is because the father was upset that his son's clothes were torn during the operation!
Read on to know more about the ungrateful dad.
What Had Happened To The Kid?
A young boy in China had lost his consciousness and was rushed to a hospital in China. When the doctors examined, they found out that the kid had suffered from pulmonary embolism. This is a condition that is characterised by a blockage of an artery in the lungs.
The Boy Needed A Surgery
The boy needed an immediate surgery, and hence the doctors rushed him to the surgery room, where he was immediately attended to. While the doctors started attending to him, they had cut his clothes and damaged it in the process.
You May Also Like To Read:Most Bizarre Things Doctors Have Removed From Humans; #3 Is Shocking!
The Father Noticed The Same
When the dad noticed it, he immediately demanded that the doctors pay him 1500 Yuan (US$306) for the damaged clothing of his son, as the clothes were apparently expensive! He asked the doctor in charge of the procedure to compensate and the strange bit is that the doctor agreed to pay the patient's father 1000 Yuan (US$204)!
Netizens Were Left Furious After Getting To Know Of This!
When this incident got viral, people around got furious and one of the netizens even commented: "Probably, his life isn't even worth 1,000 Yuan!"
What do you think of this incident? Do share your thoughts about the same in the comment section below.
All Images Source: Reddit