- Sports IPL 2020: Delhi Capitals league schedule, squad, venue, timing and record
- News On Monday, traffic to be affected in Delhi's Sadar Bazar due to large gathering at Shahi Idgah
- Technology Airtel Offering Extra Data To Its Broadband Customers
- Movies Bheeshma Day 2 Collection: Nithiin, Rashmika Mandanna Starrer Earns Decent Numbers At The Box Office
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
There is romance in the air on Valentine's Day (14 February), and probably on this day all couples look forward to spend their best time with their partners. And no the celebration is not restricted dinners. You can never go wrong with the traditional gifts on Valentine's Day.
Sending gifts to partner without knowing the true meaning behind them doesn't make any sense. We have come up with some traditional romantic ideas that will spice up your love life. Scroll down to read them:
Chocolates are gifted on Valentine's Day as it is considered to be valuable, divine and delicate like a woman. Chocolate is a good aphrodisiac food that could trigger your carnal desires, therefore, lovers gift each other this traditional valentines day gift. Learn to make chocolates.
Roses symbolise love and passion. A red rose is a traditional Valentine's Day gift which is given by one of the partners to the other. The colour red is associated with the colour of the human heart, therefore red roses are exchanged on this special day.
The reason why this traditional Valentine's Day gift is common is because teddy bears resemble warm hugs. Therefore, if you want to make your loved one feel special , gift her a teddy bear.
A Valentine's Day card is an added way of saying you really care and love that person with all your heart and soul. Therefore, this is a traditional Valentine's day gift which never go out of the books!
Writing a love letter to the one you love shows that you want the other person to know how you feel in your heart. It is the most valued traditional Valentine's Day gift to give your lady love or your man.
When two hearts become one, it is a great feeling. This heart locket is one of the most treasured traditional Valentine's Day gifts you can give your partner to celebrate the day of love.