- 6 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- 9 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- 9 hrs ago Dhaakad Promotions: Kangana Ranaut Looks Straight Out From The 60s Era In Her Yellow And Black Plaid Dress
- 10 hrs ago Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- Movies Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Video Of 9-Year-Old Girl Copying Dayaben's Character Goes Viral
- News Ex-Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to launch his own political party, 'hopeful of seat arrangement' with BJP
- Technology Realme Q3s With 144Hz LCD Display, SD 778G SoC Unveiled; Can We Expect India Launch?
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Automobiles Tata Punch Launched: Variant-Wise Features And Price
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
The year 2014 waves us goodbye with each passing day and 2015 awaits with open arms. Anxiety and curiosity about how the coming year might prove for us is high. As the new year approaches, take this opportunity to let your inner-self grow and remove unwanted thoughts and fears. Hence, it is important to make a list of things to do before 2014 ends.
This year might have been full of joy, hard work and stress for many of us. But, prepare yourself afresh for the coming year. Do not carry the emotional burden in 2015. Let past be past. Instead of contemplating on things that did not bear fruits, pay all your attention to what you need. Cleanse yourself from within.
Leave away the negative thoughts and make room for new, fun-filled and positive feelings in 2015. Read on our compilation of what things you must ditch before 2014 ends.
Am I normal? Who am I? If you ask yourself these questions, let go of them and start building self-confidence. Believe in who you are and what you do and see how things change for you. This is one of the things to let go of in 2014.
Let go of the petty grudges that you have been carrying along with yourself. Holding grudge against someone will only harbour enmity. If that person deserves a second chance, give them
One of the important things to remember in life is stop regretting. Let things remain in past. Neither you nor anybody can undo what has been already done. Focus on the present. This is one of the important things to do before 2014 ends.
Everybody gets a taste of failure at least once in their lives. After all, failure teaches you how to succeed. Always remember if one door closes another one opens.
Stop blaming yourself right away! We do not have control over certain things and there is a reason they happen that way. Do not blame yourself for anything. Just think things were meant to be in certain way.
Stop Running Away From Problems
Give up the tendency of yours to run away from problems and instead face them. Whether you like them or not, problems will keep coming. However, they do not last long. Face them bravely and learn with each mistake you make. This is one of the things to do in 2014 before the year comes to an end.
Being Afraid of Future
This feeling holds you back. Stop worrying about what will happen in future. Embrace the future and believe in your faith to take you throughout.
Ego and Pride
Pride and ego will lead you nowhere. Even though you worked hard to reach the position you are now, never build ego. Be grateful for what you have got rather being proud about it.
Insecurity adds up to the stress you already have. You do not want some more burden of that. Believe in yourself and see yourself reaching heights. This is one of the important things to do before 2014 ends.