- 35 min ago Salman Rushdie Hospitalised: 15 Facts About The Author Of 'The Satanic Verses'
- 3 hrs ago Winged Scapula - A Body Builder's Woe: Causes, Signs And Treatment
- 6 hrs ago Tanot Mata Mandir: History, Timings, When To Visit, And The War Miracles
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 13 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- News Kerala Lottery result today: Check 'Karunya KR-562' winning numbers list for August 13
- Movies Karan Mehra-Nisha Rawal’s Fight: Kashmera Shah Supports Karan; Says 'There Are Lot Of Loopholes In The Story'
- Finance This 2021 Listed Small Cap Stock Gave 26.63% Returns, Brokerage Suggests Buy For 46% Upside
- Sports Asia Cup 2022: Sharjah Cricket Stadium Pitch Report, Boundary Length, Average T20 Score, Stats
- Automobiles Bajaj CT125X Spotted At Dealership - Rivals Honda Shine, Hero Super Splendor & More
- Education HBSE Compartment Result 2022: Haryana Board 10, 12 Result Declared @bseh.org.in
- Technology Every New Feature In The Apple iOS 16 Beta 3 Update
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
Whenever you plan a beach vacation, you may take into consideration the weather or the picture-perfect surroundings, often forgetting to check the temperature of the beach water.
The temperature of the water differs from beach to beach. The sun is able to warm only the upper water surface, and most of the ocean water at deeper levels remain ice cold. The wind acts as a mixer and brings up cool water from the bottom to the surface, giving a cool ocean water experience. 
However, there are some beaches across the world that have warm water, giving people a perfect bathing experience. This could be because of the direction of the wind, the weather in the area and the orientation of the coast.
Here is a list of beaches with the warmest water in the world.
1. Palolem Beach, India
Goa is widely regarded as India's coastal capital. The place has beautiful beaches, and one among them is Palolem Beach, which is well-known for its vibrant atmosphere and warm water. The temperature of the water ranges between 28-33-degree-Celcius all year round. This is the reason the beach attracts millions of visitors each year.
2. Palm Beach, Florida
The Gulf Stream keeps the waters of Palm Beach warm, making it ideal for beachgoers, swimmers, and divers. For those looking for more than just a great beach on their vacation, they can visit upscale regions nearby as they have plenty of choices available for shopping and great food.
3. Maui, Hawaii
Maui is the second largest and slightly quieter Hawaiian island. The beach offers activities like swimming, snorkeling, and paddleboarding and provides the ultimate relaxing experience. During the winter, even whales can be spotted around the island.
4. Miami Beach, USA
This warm water beach is surrounded by a cosmopolitan environment and offers a variety of nightlife experiences and a comfortable stay. It also has world-renowned art galleries and designer shopping.
5. Playa Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Tamarindo, located in Costa Rica, is an excellent warm water beach for surfing, sportfishing, diving and sunbathing. There are many gorgeous beach houses near the beach. Shopping and dining options are excellent and plentiful, ideal for experiencing the true flavours of Costa Rica.
6. Nha Trang Beach, Vietnam
The beach has warm ocean water and clean sand. It is located right in the city centre, making it extremely convenient for those staying in the city centre. There are plenty of activities such as flyboarding, windsurfing, parasailing and canoeing to perform on the beach, along with delicious seafood.
- wellnessGerman Scientists Develop Bacterial Microrobots To Combat Cancer Without Any Pain And Tears
7. Surfside Beach, Aruba
The beach is an excellent spot for a day out with families and children. The water here is warm, calm and shallow. It also has warm ocean water and amazing dining facilities. It makes for the best island vacation, with perfect weather and a welcoming culture.
- bollywood wardrobeHina Khan’s Patterned Green Shrug, Cool Hat And Stylish Glares Are All We Need To Get Beach-Perfect Pictures
- bollywood wardrobeJanhvi Kapoor Exudes Cheerful Vibes In Her Two Different Pretty Outfits, Which One Would You Like To Steal?
- lifeWhat The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- pulseRare Phenomenon Of Ocean Water Getting Sucked Inside The Bahamas
- body careCarry These To The Beach For A Complete Skin And Hair-friendly Tour
- womenMy Eyes! My Eyes! Kim Kardashian Wishes Her Assistant In Baring Bikini Bottoms On Instagram
- womenKim Kardashian In This White Swimsuit Is The Sexiest Thing You'll See On The Internet Today
- fashionKim Kardashian Flaunts Her Booty In An Orange Dress In Mexico
- bollywood wardrobe11 Hot Bikinis To Steal From Bollywood Actresses For The Beach Vacation
- hair careHomemade Hair Spray For Soft And Beachy Waves
- fashionTop 10 Fashion Moments From The Indian Beach Fashion Week 2016 That We Loved
- bollywood wardrobeLearn Everything On Beach Fashion From The Newlywed Bipasha Basu