- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 3 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports Top guns all confirm for Australian Open
- News Internet suspended across Assam till Monday over citizenship act protests
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Watching somebody smearing blood on their body can give you chills, but what happens if the person is using their menstrual blood to smear their body?
Weird, right? Well, a woman named Demetra Nyx decided to share actual pictures of her menstruation blood. She smeared the blood not only on her face but also on her body!
Check out the bizarre details.
She Was On Contraception Medicine, Hence Was Watchful About Her Periods
She started collecting her menstrual blood, and one day she decided to smear it all across her face and share the photos online.
She Described Periods
Her post read, "We hold so much shame in our bodies, and most of us do not realise it until we intentionally explore it. Our periods are an incredibly magical time of the month that holds immense power, and our society keeps us away from that as much as possible."
She Wanted To Connect With Women
She started sharing pictures on her Instagram to help women connect with their menstrual cycle as she thought it would be fun. She believed that with menstrual blood one can do things like paint or even pour the blood into the earth. She thinks it's a beautiful thing to get comfortable at touching your own blood.
She Works As A Sex Coach
She lives in Los Angeles and works as a sex coach. She claimed that her periods were painful as she had an IUD inserted. After suffering from severe pain, she decided to remove it, and since then she has been in love with her periods.
Her Posts Receive Mixed Reactions From The Netizens!
Demetra's posts have apparently received both positive and negative comments on her Instagram. While some people tell her she may as well be wiping poo on her face!
On the other hand, there are some individuals who only encourage her to keep posting honest pictures of her blood.
What is your take on this? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.