- 6 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 9 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Several cases have been reported of unwanted items getting stuck in human bodies. These incidents are mostly accidental while some are intentional.
Here is one such case of a woman who had got a steel spoon stuck in her duodenum for days.
She claimed that she did not go to a doctor since she did not feel any pain! Check out more details of this bizarre case.
She Used The Spoon To Dislodge Fish Bone
It is reported that the woman had used a 5 inches long steel spoon to dislodge a fish bone that had got stuck in her throat.
She Had The Spoon Lodged In Her Body For 4 Days
It is reported that the woman had the spoon lodged inside her body for at least four days long. During this phase she didn't experience any kind of pain or discomfort.
The Surgery Was Done
She visited the doctor after 4 days of the incident when she started feeling slight pain. The doctors decided to do a surgery on her by following the X-ray and an endoscopy procedure. The doctors were able to retrieve the spoon from the patient's duodenum.
The Medics Revealed
Though the spoon was stuck in a complicated position, the doctors adjusted it before pulling it out. The entire process lasted for 10 minutes. Revealing about the details of the surgery, the doctors revealed that the metal object had caused some swelling and erosion in her duodenum.