- 1 hr ago Saree Looks Decoded From The Pages Of History Following The Saree Twitter Trend
- 3 hrs ago On 3 Years Of Mom, Veteran Actress Sridevi’s Sober Outfits From The Film Decoded
- 4 hrs ago 7 Ways To Stop Being Taken For Granted By Your Partner
- 4 hrs ago 10 Reasons Why You Should Eat Raw Mangoes; Side Effects And Healthy Recipes
- Sports Always wanted Dhoni to bat up the order: Sourav Ganguly
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series Expected To Go For Sale Starting August 21
- Movies Sridevi’s Last Film Mom Turns 3; Netizens Call It One Of The Best Thrillers Of Bollywood
- News Coronavirus: West Bengal to club containment, buffer zones; enforce tougher lockdown from July 9
- Automobiles Bajaj Platina 100 Disc Variant Launched: Priced At Rs 59,373
- Finance ICICI Bank To Offer Its Employees 8% Hike For Working Amid Covid 19
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
There are so many exciting concepts on offer in museums and we have even gone to museums as a part of our educational trips. But have you heard of a place where you can view or even touch a human brain for real?
Well, this is now possible as we are sharing the details of India's first human brain museum.
Here, you can not only see the different human brains kept on display but also touch and feel them!
Well, this is NIMHANS, and here we bring in details about the same.
It Is Situated In Bangalore
This unique brain museum is being housed inside the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences which is also known as NIMHANS in Bangalore. This museum is now open for students and tourists where they can touch and even feel a real brain by holding it in their hands!
The Researchers Lead The Tour
The researchers in the hospital lead the tour when one visits the place, and they also encourage people to touch and feel the human brain in order to demystify it!
The Different Types Of Brain On Display
There are different types of brains on display in this unique museum. The brains are from people who have suffered from different kinds of illnesses. The patient's brains vary from Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease and even schizophrenia. Apart from this, some of the brains on display are also labelled with the illness or injury these have suffered.
There Are Other Things On Display As Well
Apart from this, the museum also displays other parts of the human body as well. From the lungs of a heavy smoker to pancreas, kidneys or even a heart or a voice box and a full skeleton are all on display here.
This Is A Unique Concept
When one visits this lab, it is a 'once in a lifetime experience', and according to data, this is the only museum of its kind in India.
So would you like to visit this place? Share your thoughts in the comment section.