- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Technology Drone Flying Laws Of Five Important Countries — Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Jacqueline Fernandez Spills Beans About Kick 2!
- News Kerala tops Niti Aayog's 2nd Health Index, UP worst performer
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Pakistan vs New Zealand: Preview, where to watch, probable XI
- Automobiles TVS Ntorq 125 Launched With New Matte Silver Colour At Rs 59,995
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
There are so many exciting concepts on offer in museums and we have even gone to museums as a part of our educational trips. But have you heard of a place where you can view or even touch a human brain for real?
Well, this is now possible as we are sharing the details of India's first human brain museum.
Here, you can not only see the different human brains kept on display but also touch and feel them!
Well, this is NIMHANS, and here we bring in details about the same.
It Is Situated In Bangalore
This unique brain museum is being housed inside the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences which is also known as NIMHANS in Bangalore. This museum is now open for students and tourists where they can touch and even feel a real brain by holding it in their hands!
The Researchers Lead The Tour
The researchers in the hospital lead the tour when one visits the place, and they also encourage people to touch and feel the human brain in order to demystify it!
The Different Types Of Brain On Display
There are different types of brains on display in this unique museum. The brains are from people who have suffered from different kinds of illnesses. The patient's brains vary from Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease and even schizophrenia. Apart from this, some of the brains on display are also labelled with the illness or injury these have suffered.
There Are Other Things On Display As Well
Apart from this, the museum also displays other parts of the human body as well. From the lungs of a heavy smoker to pancreas, kidneys or even a heart or a voice box and a full skeleton are all on display here.
This Is A Unique Concept
When one visits this lab, it is a 'once in a lifetime experience', and according to data, this is the only museum of its kind in India.
So would you like to visit this place? Share your thoughts in the comment section.