- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Movies Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 First Look: Kartik Aaryan Steps Into Akshay Kumar's Shoes As A Ghostbuster!
- Finance Rupee Opens Tad Lower At 71.17; Bond Yields Rise
- News Maharashtra: 15 dead, 35 injured after bus collides with truck in Dhule
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
There have been numerous blogs and researches that claim about the right time to have sex. But have you realised that there are so many different timings that people claim to be the best time to have sex?
Well, according to latest research, the best time for sex has been revealed.
Most often people assume morning sex to be the best, but this is not the right thing.
Here, in this article, we reveal to you the best time when a couple is said to enjoy sex.
Check them out.
According To Research
According to research, this is the perfect time when both men and women are most likely to be in tune with each other's hormones and desires. This time of sex is said to have an intense impact on the couple's sexual life.
The Time Revealed
The health expert has revealed in a research that the best peak time for a heterosexual couple to have sex is around 3 pm bang!
It Is About Satisfaction
According to the research, sex timing is not all about satisfaction. The testosterone in men is at its peak during this hour. Sex at this hour is believed actually to make men more emotionally present during sex. When men are involved in sex at this hour, they tend to be better able to focus on (a woman's) needs and their satisfaction.
The Best Time During The Month To Have Sex
The research also claimed that the best time of the month for a couple to have sex was during the ten days after the woman's ovulation.