- 14 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 15 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 15 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 16 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Sports UFC returns to Newark with pivotal Welterweight bout
- News With assets worth Rs 5,10,38,16,566, Jagan Reddy is richest minister in Andhra
- Automobiles VW And Zoomcar Offer Polo Trendline P On Monthly Subscription — No Down Payment Either
- Movies Kabir Singh Success Celebration: Shahid Kapoor KISSES Mira Rajput; Shakes A Leg With Ishaan Khatter
- Finance DHFL Defaults On Commercial Paper Repayment
- Technology MediaTek Helio P65 SoC With 48 MP Camera Supports Now Available For OEMs
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
There are so many cruel leaders whose stories are nothing less than torture. However, do you know about the world's most cruel man?
The details of these leaders can be quite chilling as several incidents reveal a lot about the harsh ruling methods they had adopted.
Here, in this article, we reveal to you the details of the most hated man on this planet.
He Is Idi Amin
He was a Ugandan President who was born in 1925 in Kokobo, West Nile Province, Uganda. He spent his younger days within the military premises from the 1940s through 1970.
He Was Different Since The Start
Idi Amin was different from the start as he loved being in power. He overthrew the current leader in 1971. He also declared himself as the President, and he remained in power from 1971-1979. During his eight year rule, he allegedly murdered over eight lakh people.
He Leads A Lavish Life
While he was in power, he lived a lavish lifestyle. His carefree life contributed to the collapse of Uganda's economy. On the other hand, he sought to stay in power at all costs as it resulted in extensive human rights violations via mass killings.
He Used To Eat Human Meat
He was so cruel that he used to eat human meat. It is reported that human head and body parts were found in his fridge. Apart from eating human flesh, he was also very fond of girls and used to make beautiful girls his slave.
His Way Of Killing People
He had a disgusting way of killing people. Various reports claim that he either used to bury the people alive in the ground or throw them in front of hungry crocodiles.
He Was A Ruthless Leader
He became a ruthless and brutal leader who repressed the Ugandan people by ignoring their human rights. He was overthrown from power in 1979.
After He Was De-throned
He fled to Libya first and then to Saudi Arabia. According to media reports, he died on August 16, 2003. However, even after several years of his death, his cruelty remained in the news for several years.
Wish to read stories about more cruel rulers in the world? Let us know in the comment section below.