- 2 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 2 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 3 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 3 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Kerala Blasters FC 2-2 Jamshedpur FC: Messi's brilliance salvages the day for Kerala
- News US house panel approves charges against Donald Trump, sets up impeachment vote
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
This is one of the rarest and worst conditions a person can suffer from. Until recent times, this condition could not be cured, but all thanks to the development in the field of technology and science, a man in Bangladesh, named tree man, got rid of this rare genetic condition called "epidermodysplasia verruciformis".
This Bangladeshi man had made news around the world about his rare skin condition because of which he was also called the tree man! He has finally been cured of this rare condition, all thanks to the advanced medical science!
Check out the interesting story of this guy named "Abul Bajandar" who had a tough time to lead a normal life due to this rare condition, which had restricted his life.
What Rare Genetic Condition Is This?
"Epidermodysplasia verruciformis" is a rare condition in which large, wood-like warts are formed on a person's body. Unfortunately, 'Abul Bajandar' was suffering from this rare condition.
He Was Provided Free Treatment By The Government
He received free treatment at a hospital after the story of his rare condition became viral. He and his wife and their little kid have been living in the facility for the past year, while he was undergoing the treatment.
He Underwent 16 Operations!
Abul Bajandar underwent 16 operations to treat this rare condition of his, after which he was able to hold his child in his arms!
He Needs 2 More Minor Surgeries To Be Perfectly Fine!
The doctors who operated on Abul claimed that this has been a remarkable milestone in the history of medical science where a person was cured of such a rare condition. He still needs 2 more surgeries to be all perfect!
He Wishes To Lead A Normal Life
After his story went viral, he received donations from people all around the world. He plans to set up a small business when he finally gets out of hospital.
Here's wishing him the best in life!