- 2 hrs ago Did You Know That Sleeping Naked (With Your Partner) Can Help Reduce Stress & Boost Self-esteem
- 3 hrs ago 10 Things Your Mother-In-Law Would Never Tell You
- 5 hrs ago 7 Interesting Things That May Happen On The Next Day Of Your Marriage
- 6 hrs ago How To Treat Ear Pain Caused By Common Cold? Home Remedies And Precautions
- Technology PM Launches 'Aatmanirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge' To Promote Made In India Apps
- Movies Kashmera Shah Remembers Saroj Khan: The Only Way To Impress Her Was With Your Hard Work
- Sports Premier League: Five-star United march on, Leicester back on track
- News Anything can happen, be prepared: KP Oli tells ministers
- Finance IT Dept Makes Changes To Challan For Non-Resident E-Commerce Companies
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Quotes are nothing but tiny stories that are told in just few words. They can change your life only when you choose to be deliberate when you read them.
Since words have power there are few inspiring quotes that you can read to get motivated. These quotes are guaranteed to challenge the way you think and perhaps even change the way you live.
So, here we bring you the list of some of the most inspirational quotes that you can follow...
The Quote #1:
"I don't count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting. That is when I start counting, because then it really counts. That's what makes you a champion."
It means when we take the most effort, only then the victories are counted. You need to push yourself by celebrating the ones that made you work for it.
The Quote #2:
"Luck is the residue of design."
It means that many things do not happen by chance. All that you need to do is by making it work. All that you need ismake your own luck with smart planning and effort.
The Quote #3:
"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift; that's why it's called a present."
We wonder if this needs any explanation to it!
The Quote #4:
"And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it."
The secret to accomplishing great things at work is to love what you do. So all that you need to do is keep taking the steps that can get you closer to a career that you love.
The Quote #5:
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
Regardless of whether something good or bad is bound to happens to you, then you can take comfort in the fact that life goes on!
"He who asks a question remains a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask remains a fool forever."
If you do not ask questions, then you are not going to find out what the answer is. Instead do not be afraid of asking them, because people will appreciate your curiosity!