Rodrigo Alves, popularly known as the human Ken doll, is a Brazilian born who shared his pictures before he underwent a whooping 58 surgeries.
He has been undergoing surgeries and does not seem to stop with his surgeries, as he suffers from the 'Body Dysmorphic Disorder'.
On a talk show, he shared his childhood pictures and revealed that he always felt trapped in the wrong body. Read below to know more and also check out his pictures.
His First Plastic Surgery – At The Age Of 17
He started off with surgeries when he was just 17. From butt lifts, nose jobs, chest implants, hair implants and a procedure that gave him an impressive artificial eight-packs abs! And the list goes on and on...
He Has Spent A Whopping $588,000!
He aims to fight against people's assumptions about plastic surgery. He wishes to prove to people that there are many benefits when a person changes his appearance drastically. He believes that the benefits far outweigh the potential risks of these surgeries.
He Always Maintained That He Was Born In A Wrong Body…
He has always maintained that he was born in a wrong body and he has spent his entire adulthood while trying to reverse it. His surgeries get him a mixed reaction as to how artificial he looks now.
He Shared His Childhood Pics…
He shared his childhood pictures where he looked like a regular kid on the block. But he admitted as to how he was bullied for being fat and having man-boobs. Though he exercised regularly, it hardly helped him. And so, he chose this path.
Check Him Reveal A Lot More Here…
Have any thoughts on the same? Do share them with us at the comment section below.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding