During the festive time, there are so many things that most of us buy. From home decors to our personal needs we shop a lot, but how many of us think of investing on things that will surely increase our luck?
This Diwali, we bring to you the checklist of things that you need to pick up during the festive season of Diwali! These things are believed to bring in luck and prosperity into your homes and lives.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and check the list of things that you need to buy to increase your luck.
Anything Related To Your Profession
Ensure that this Diwali you pick up an item that is related to your profession such as a pen for a writer, a brush for an artist and so on. While praying, make sure the new item is present in the puja room.
Though this sounds really weird, but buying a broomstick is considered to be auspicious, as it is said that it signifies the one that can sweep out poverty and misery from our houses. It brightens the chances of your prosperity.
This is the best time if you plan to invest in electronics, as most of the sales happen around this time of the year. So, if you have been waiting to buy electronic items, then this is the best day to buy it. To get positive energy, you need to keep them in the North-East direction of the house.
The Accounts Register
This works well for people who are into a business of any type. All that they need to do is to buy an accounts register and use it to maintain their accounts. For best results, they should keep it in the West direction of the house.
Pick Up Silverware
Each year during Diwali, people are seen buying utensils, as it is considered to be customary. One needs to pick up and buy silverware or brass utensils, as it is believed to bring in good luck. To attract positive energy, one needs to keep them in the East direction of their homes.
Gold Coin Or A Swastik
It is strongly believed that you should buy a Gold coin with Goddess Laxmi embossed on it. If you cannot afford a gold coin, then ensure that you buy a picture of Goddess Laxmi and keep it in your locker or purse. It is said that it increases your good luck.
It is believed that keeping a shankh in your house increases your luck. When it is worshipped with all rituals, it attracts positive energy into your house or workplace. It is said that a person will never face money-related problems if they keep this at their home and it is considered lucky to buy this during Diwali.
The Dakshinavarti Shankh
This is one of the rarest of conch shells. It is associated with Goddess Lakshmi, and it is commonly seen in almost every visual depiction of Lord Vishnu and Lakshmi, who hold it in one of their hands. To increase more chances of getting rich, do this: On each Friday, fill this Shankh with milk and Ganga Jal. Sprinkle this mix all over your house. It is believed that when a person does this, they would never face any financial crunch ever!
- The Zodiacs That Feel Happy With Little Things In A Relationship
- The Most Anxious Zodiac Signs, As Per Astrology
- Pick A Moon & See What It Reveals About Your Personality
- Couple Caught Having Sex In A Flight & The Video Has Been Viewed 5.63 Million Times!
- Queen Sruthy Sithara Is All Set To Become The Country’s First Transgender IAS Officer
- Her Dad Is A Tea Seller, And Her Hard Work Earned Her A Scholarship Of 3.8 Cr
- How The Week Starting June 18th Will Be The Worst Week For These Zodiac Signs
- How The Week Starting June 18th Will Be The Best Week For These Zodiac Signs
- Weekly Horoscope Predictions For 18th-24th June, 2018
- This Is What Your Toes Say About Your Personality
- Woman Ends Up With An Eyebrow Pencil Stuck In Her Eye After The Car Crashes
- It’s Literally Raining Gemstones At Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Site!