One of the most important concerns of every working person is to achieve success in his/her career and climb high on the ladder of growth. After all, a good career is the most essential and basic requirement for a successful life.
However, we need to realise that life is not so easy at times. There are times when we would face ups and downs in our career, and this may break our heart several times.
These are the times when we need to check out for some of the astrology-based tips to improve our career.
Here are a few easy astrology-based remedies for a good career.
So, start your day by practicing these simple tricks that can help you become stronger with your career.
Firstly, Look At Your Palms…
When you wake up in the morning, the first thing that you should do is to look at both the palms. It is believed that it gives wealth, as Goddess Lakshmi resides in the palms and Lord Govind resides at the base of the palm.
Feed The Crows…
On a Saturday, before you start your day, offer boiled rice to crows, since a crow represents Saturn, which rules over career/profession as per Astrology. Offering boiled rice to crows preferably added with curds can fetch you good advancement and results in your career.
Offer Water To The Sun
All that you need to do is to take some water in a copper vessel and add jaggery along with it. Offer this water to the Sun in the morning. This process should be done within one hour of sunrise. For better results, one can recite "Om Hreem Suryaaye Namaha" 11 times.
Recite The Mantras
Gayatri mantra and Mahamrityunjay Mantra should be recited every single day for at least 31 times each. This helps in pleasing the Gods and success will surely follow you.
Praise Lord Ganesha
Lord Ganesha is also known as "Vighna Vinaashak", which means "the one who destroys obstacles". Reciting this beej mantra can give you a good benefit in your career. This works perfectly when the person is facing issues. One of the good mantras of Lord Ganesha is "Om Gam Ganpataye Namaha," which the person can recite.
The Charged Lemon
This is a tricky one in which you can take a lemon and pierce four cloves in it. While you hold it in hands, then chant the mantra of Hanuman, "Om Shree Hanumate Namah" for 21 times. Once the recitation is completed, put the lemon in a purse or your pocket and carry it along with you.
- Woman Drinks Her Urine Every Day And Claims She Lost Weight!
- This Heartbreaking Photo Raised A Fund Of 5 Million In Two Days!
- WTF! Woman Accidentally Poured Hot Chilli Sauce On Her Man’s Private Part!
- Man Born Without Penis Loses His Virginity At The Age Of 44
- A Triangle On These 5 Places Of Your Palm Indicates This
- Do You Know That Your Palm's Colour Says A Lot About Your Health & Fate?
- Her Condition Is So Rare That It Doesn't Have A Name Yet
- Unheard Phobias That Exist!
- 5 Lucky Signs On Your Palm That Reveal Life Secrets
- This Open Prison Allows Inmates To Live With Family And Go Out To Work!
- Man Who Eats 3 Kg Of Mud, Rocks And A Brick Every Day
- 5 L Petrol Was Gifted To This Newly Wed Couple