One of the most important concerns of every working person is to achieve success in his/her career and climb high on the ladder of growth. After all, a good career is the most essential and basic requirement for a successful life.
However, we need to realise that life is not so easy at times. There are times when we would face ups and downs in our career, and this may break our heart several times.
These are the times when we need to check out for some of the astrology-based tips to improve our career.
Here are a few easy astrology-based remedies for a good career.
So, start your day by practicing these simple tricks that can help you become stronger with your career.
Firstly, Look At Your Palms…
When you wake up in the morning, the first thing that you should do is to look at both the palms. It is believed that it gives wealth, as Goddess Lakshmi resides in the palms and Lord Govind resides at the base of the palm.
Feed The Crows…
On a Saturday, before you start your day, offer boiled rice to crows, since a crow represents Saturn, which rules over career/profession as per Astrology. Offering boiled rice to crows preferably added with curds can fetch you good advancement and results in your career.
Offer Water To The Sun
All that you need to do is to take some water in a copper vessel and add jaggery along with it. Offer this water to the Sun in the morning. This process should be done within one hour of sunrise. For better results, one can recite "Om Hreem Suryaaye Namaha" 11 times.
Recite The Mantras
Gayatri mantra and Mahamrityunjay Mantra should be recited every single day for at least 31 times each. This helps in pleasing the Gods and success will surely follow you.
Praise Lord Ganesha
Lord Ganesha is also known as "Vighna Vinaashak", which means "the one who destroys obstacles". Reciting this beej mantra can give you a good benefit in your career. This works perfectly when the person is facing issues. One of the good mantras of Lord Ganesha is "Om Gam Ganpataye Namaha," which the person can recite.
The Charged Lemon
This is a tricky one in which you can take a lemon and pierce four cloves in it. While you hold it in hands, then chant the mantra of Hanuman, "Om Shree Hanumate Namah" for 21 times. Once the recitation is completed, put the lemon in a purse or your pocket and carry it along with you.
- UFO Captured In A Stunning Sunset Time-lapse Video
- Couple Goals: Wife Gifts Husband EnChroma Glasses
- Mum Put A Recorder In Her Son’s Bag To Record Bullying By Teacher
- Elephant Rushed To Rescue Her Caretaker When He Was Attacked!
- Kid Giggles Every Time His Parents Kiss Each Other
- Funny Video Of Thief Breaking His Leg While Trying To Break In
- Crazy Video Of Hairless Chimpanzees Fighting
- Beautiful Father-daughter Moment Shared During The Bride's Dance
- Reality Check Of Things That You See Online: They Are Far From Reality
- Man Got His Penis Removed As It Was A Hindrance For Getting A Tattoo
- Real Life Story: Customer Refused To Tip Waiter With A ‘Muslim Name’
- Video Of Crows Having Sex With A Dead Crow!