Some real-life incidents make us realise that humanity still exists and today, we are sharing a real-life story of a woman named Wanja Mwaura who helped her school friend recover from drug addiction.
This story is a special heart-touching one, which helps us understand that it is never too late if you decide to do something and this is what happened in this case too...
Check out more on this story below...
It All Happened On One Fine Day…
Wanja who works as a nurse was on her way back from the market when she heard a shabby man call out to her. Initially, she thought he was a mad man when she looked at him, but since he had called her real name and was telling things that were related to her, she was taken by surprise to only discover that the man was her school friend called 'Hinga'.
He Was The Brightest Student In Their Class…
Wanga recalled that Hinga was the brightest student in their class and he had fallen into the wrong hands following the wrong path and needed help to recover. Being an old friend, she exactly knew what Hinga needed and did not waste anymore time.
She Contacted Her Other School Friends…
Wanga contacted all their batch-mates and told them on how Hinga needed support to recover from the unwanted addiction. In this process, Hinga revealed that he wished to give up on his addiction and lead a normal life and Wanga was shocked when he told that he wished to complete his education as well.
Wanga Did The Best For Him…
To make him feel loved and wanted, Wanga always took extra steps to make Hinga feel comfortable. She even ate from the same plate that he ate from. He eventually joined in the rehab and was on his recovery path.
Over The Next Few Months, The Result Was Seen…
The effort to recover from the mess was tough for Hinga, but he ensured he never let his friend down. Within a span of few months, the result was seen, as Hinga recovered from his addiction and is currently fulfilling his dreams that he always wished for.
This Is An Inspiration…
This real-life incident is an inspiration for the rest of the world, as it makes us realise that if you decide to do something, nothing can stop you and if you have the right guidance, then there is nothing better than that!
Wish to read more such interesting stories, then do let us know in the comment section below.
- Weekly Horoscope Predictions For 18th-24th June, 2018
- This Is What Your Toes Say About Your Personality
- Woman Ends Up With An Eyebrow Pencil Stuck In Her Eye After The Car Crashes
- It’s Literally Raining Gemstones At Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Site!
- These Marks On The Palm Can Reveal A Lot About You; Read On!
- June 13th: How Mercury & Uranus Will Create A Major Change In Love Life Of Each Zodiac
- What Does The Letter “V” On Your Heart Line Reveal
- Love Is Not A Feeling Then What Is Love?
- Thoughts Of Love In Your Mind Is Crap And Not Love; Remember It
- WTF! Man Gets Leech Pulled Out From Nose After 2 Weeks; Video!
- This Week (June 11th-17th) Is Considered Lucky For These Zodiac Signs
- This Is Personality Of Individuals Based On Their Date Of Birth In June!