Every day becomes a controversial day when people tend to hurt others based on their religious sentiments. This is what the meat industry of Australia has done and a recent ad has hurt the sentiments of the Indians in Australia.
In the ad, one can see Lord Ganesha enjoying lamb at the dining table and toasting a drink too.
According to the Hindus around the world, this is humiliation of Lord Ganesha who is believed to be a vegetarian and teetotaler.
Find out more about this controversial ad...
In The Ad..
In the ad, one can see Lord Jesus enjoying meal with an alien, Buddhist and other gods and goddesses. The conversation is over a meal where these gods and goddesses are seen enjoying a lavish meal.
When Buddha Asked Ganesha...
In the video at one point it is seen that Buddha is asking Lord Ganesha, "Should we address the elephant in the room?" to which Ganesha, who is depicted as a man with the head of an elephant and multiple arms, replies: "Not funny 2500 years ago, not funny now".
After Which An Atheist Raises A Toast...
An atheist announces, "What about we toast to lamb, the meat we can all eat?" Now, this has caused a stir amongst religious groups across the world and people are wanting for the ad to be banned forever.
Check The Video...
What do you think about this? Do share your thoughts...
- Queen Sruthy Sithara Is All Set To Become The Country’s First Transgender IAS Officer
- Her Dad Is A Tea Seller, And Her Hard Work Earned Her A Scholarship Of 3.8 Cr
- How The Week Starting June 18th Will Be The Worst Week For These Zodiac Signs
- How The Week Starting June 18th Will Be The Best Week For These Zodiac Signs
- Weekly Horoscope Predictions For 18th-24th June, 2018
- This Is What Your Toes Say About Your Personality
- Woman Ends Up With An Eyebrow Pencil Stuck In Her Eye After The Car Crashes
- It’s Literally Raining Gemstones At Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Site!
- These Marks On The Palm Can Reveal A Lot About You; Read On!
- June 13th: How Mercury & Uranus Will Create A Major Change In Love Life Of Each Zodiac
- What Does The Letter “V” On Your Heart Line Reveal
- Love Is Not A Feeling Then What Is Love?