Every day becomes a controversial day when people tend to hurt others based on their religious sentiments. This is what the meat industry of Australia has done and a recent ad has hurt the sentiments of the Indians in Australia.
In the ad, one can see Lord Ganesha enjoying lamb at the dining table and toasting a drink too.
According to the Hindus around the world, this is humiliation of Lord Ganesha who is believed to be a vegetarian and teetotaler.
Find out more about this controversial ad...
In The Ad..
In the ad, one can see Lord Jesus enjoying meal with an alien, Buddhist and other gods and goddesses. The conversation is over a meal where these gods and goddesses are seen enjoying a lavish meal.
When Buddha Asked Ganesha...
In the video at one point it is seen that Buddha is asking Lord Ganesha, "Should we address the elephant in the room?" to which Ganesha, who is depicted as a man with the head of an elephant and multiple arms, replies: "Not funny 2500 years ago, not funny now".
After Which An Atheist Raises A Toast...
An atheist announces, "What about we toast to lamb, the meat we can all eat?" Now, this has caused a stir amongst religious groups across the world and people are wanting for the ad to be banned forever.
Check The Video...
What do you think about this? Do share your thoughts...
- Highly Addictive Personalities Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Based On Your Birth Month This Is How You Will Find Your Love
- These Are The Zodiac Signs That Women Are Attracted To
- Zodiac Signs That Can Rule Over You!
- These Are The 2 Of The Most Wisest Zodiac Signs Of All Times!
- These Are The Most Powerful Chakras That Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- 10 Feng Shui Tips For Happy Love Life
- Zodiac Signs That Can Never Be Fooled
- Most Scary Things About Your Zodiac Signs
- Find Out About Your Compatibility Based On Your Zodiac
- List Of The Most Dishonest Zodiac Signs
- Pictures That Prove Depression Has 'No Face'
- Google Celebrates Day 2 Of The Winter Olympics 2018 With A Doodle