The cover war is on again. At the beginning of every month, there is a battle of who is the hottest cover girl. September begins with a battle between the two Kapoor girls of Bollywood. Shraddha Kapoor is on the cover of Harper's Bazaar for the September issue of 2014. On the other hand, Sonam Kapoor looks hot on the cover of Vogue for this month. So who is the hotter Ms Kapoor for the cover war?
Shraddha Kapoor is in a Valentino outfit for the Bazaar cover. She sports a really messy look on the cover. This Maison Valentino minidress is from the Fall 2014 collection which means it is really the latest. The cover story of Bazaar for September is 'fall' fashion and we can see Shraddha on the Harper's Bazaar cover wearing a retro-printed minidress.
The striking feature of this white dress is the plunging neckline. The prints are basically colourful concentric circles on the sides of the dress. Shraddha looks sexy with her hair wet and messy in this outfit.
Sonam Kapoor on the Vogue cover is sporting a very different look this month. She is dressed to be a spy and a seductress. The look is inspired from the 'femme fatale' concept of Mata Hari. Sonam Kapoor is dressed in a Louis Vuitton outfit for the September cover of Vogue. She is wearing a striped black skirt with sheer details and a tan coloured leather top.
The sleeveless top has a dangerously dripping neckline but Sonam's makeup is the real star for this look. She has used used neutrals shades to give a very natural look along with the puffed up hairdo, she looks like a perfect female spy. As far as the verdict goes, we will have to give it to Sonam Kapoor for her Vogue cover. She has an edge over Shraddha this month.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?