- 24 min ago COVID-19: What is R0 And What Does It Tell About A Pandemic?
- 1 hr ago Pranutan Bahl Surprises Us With Her Bold Blue Dress And Butterfly Wings-Inspired Sandals
- 1 hr ago Nora Fatehi Flaunts Printed Separates In Her Throwback Pictures From Malta Trip And We Loved It!
- 2 hrs ago COVID-19: Guidelines For Post-quarantine Personal Hygiene
- Technology Helo Announces Rohan Mishra As New India Head
- Movies As One Of The Biggest Commercially Successful Actors, Shraddha Kapoor Is Conquering The Box Office!
- Automobiles Maruti Ertiga Becomes India’s Best-Selling MPV In FY 2019-20: Registers Over 90,000 Units of Sales
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Richest Indian On Forbes Billionaires List 2020
- Sports Takeaway from IPL: When Steve Smith's tips for Ranji season helped Rajasthan Royals' all-rounder Riyan Parag
- News EMI moratorium fraud: Banks asking customers to be alert, not to share OTP
- Education Impact of Coronavirus on College Education in India: Dr Swati Mujumdar, Symbiosis, Speaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
Kate Middleton is one royal who believes in frugality. We were surprised when we saw her recycle a dress for the first time. However, now we are not surprised to see her repeat the same dress yet another time.
Kate Middleton was in a coat dress that was pale blue in colour. This was a signature Christopher Kane dress. The Duchess of Cambridge was at the Garter's Ceremony 2014 in this stunning outfit that is recycled from the past.
Garter's Ceremony in London happens when the Queen leads the Knights of Garter to their highest honours. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge looked elegant as she watched the Knights marched by. Kate Middleton wears this Christopher Kane dress for the second time. We have seen her in the same dress at the Pre-Olympics party in 2012 where she wore this blue dress without the hat.
This fancy hat is a creation by Lock & Co. and suited the occasion for a day event very well. The cool blue colour of the silk dress was soothing to the eyes. The Duchess had made a new addition to her show cabinet. Those nude coloured high heel pumps from Jimmy Choo looks trendy. But the cream coloured LK Bennett clutch is one of her old favourites.
Lets take a look over Kate Middleton's latest look in this pale blue coat dress.
Kate Middleton In Christopher Kane
Kate Middleton was in a coat dress that was pale blue in colour. The silk dress was a typical Christopher Kane. It is a simple enough dress that will not really get you excited but the Duchess looks great in it.
Kate Middleton's Hat
The upturned fascinator hat matched the colour of the Duchess's dress. The hat was most certainly from Lock & Co.
Kate Middleton's Earrings
Her Royal Highness wore dainty pearl drop earrings with the outfit. The colour of the blue stones matched the dress.
LK Bennett Clutch
The cream coloured clutch that Kate Middleton was carrying is a LK Bennett ‘Natalie' raffia clutch. We have seen the Duchess team up her outfits with this clutch several times.
Jimmy Choo Shoes
These nude pumps are the only part of Kate Middleton's ensemble that are not recycled. These Jimmy Choo shoes are fresh from the racks.
Kate Middleton rode in an open carriage with her husband and the rest of the royal troop for the Garter's Day ceremony.