- 2 hrs ago Nora Fatehi’s Stunning Golden Dress And Funny Expressions Leaves Fans Smitten
- 2 hrs ago Most Common And Overlooked Hair Mistakes That Cause Breakage
- 2 hrs ago Amyra Dastur Looks Radiant In Her Red Kurta Set At The Airport; Carries Her Purse Smartly
- 2 hrs ago Maisie Williams Aka Arya Stark’s Latest Dior Look Plus Two More Edgy Outfits Of Hers Decoded
- News India, China 'positively' evaluate outcome of 6th round of talks of their army commanders: MEA
- Movies M S Dhoni To Produce Mythological Sci-fi Web Series; Sakshi Dhoni Reveals Details
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro, Mi 10T, Mi 10T Lite Officially Launched; Price Starts At Rs. 24,000
- Automobiles MG Hector Facelift Spotted Testing In Vadodara: Details & Specifications
- Sports Beer on Muslim cricketer controversy: Essex, captain Tom Westley issue apology to Feroze Khushi
- Finance SBI Customers Can Check Balance, View Passbook Without Logging In SBI YONO App: Here's How
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In October 2020
- Education Shekhar Kapur Appointed As President of FTII Society and Chairman of Governing Council of FTII
Kate Middleton is one royal who believes in frugality. We were surprised when we saw her recycle a dress for the first time. However, now we are not surprised to see her repeat the same dress yet another time.
Kate Middleton was in a coat dress that was pale blue in colour. This was a signature Christopher Kane dress. The Duchess of Cambridge was at the Garter's Ceremony 2014 in this stunning outfit that is recycled from the past.
Garter's Ceremony in London happens when the Queen leads the Knights of Garter to their highest honours. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge looked elegant as she watched the Knights marched by. Kate Middleton wears this Christopher Kane dress for the second time. We have seen her in the same dress at the Pre-Olympics party in 2012 where she wore this blue dress without the hat.
This fancy hat is a creation by Lock & Co. and suited the occasion for a day event very well. The cool blue colour of the silk dress was soothing to the eyes. The Duchess had made a new addition to her show cabinet. Those nude coloured high heel pumps from Jimmy Choo looks trendy. But the cream coloured LK Bennett clutch is one of her old favourites.
Lets take a look over Kate Middleton's latest look in this pale blue coat dress.
Kate Middleton In Christopher Kane
Kate Middleton was in a coat dress that was pale blue in colour. The silk dress was a typical Christopher Kane. It is a simple enough dress that will not really get you excited but the Duchess looks great in it.
Kate Middleton's Hat
The upturned fascinator hat matched the colour of the Duchess's dress. The hat was most certainly from Lock & Co.
Kate Middleton's Earrings
Her Royal Highness wore dainty pearl drop earrings with the outfit. The colour of the blue stones matched the dress.
LK Bennett Clutch
The cream coloured clutch that Kate Middleton was carrying is a LK Bennett ‘Natalie' raffia clutch. We have seen the Duchess team up her outfits with this clutch several times.
Jimmy Choo Shoes
These nude pumps are the only part of Kate Middleton's ensemble that are not recycled. These Jimmy Choo shoes are fresh from the racks.
Kate Middleton rode in an open carriage with her husband and the rest of the royal troop for the Garter's Day ceremony.