- 12 hrs ago Do You Often Pick The Skin Around Nails? You May Have Excoriation Or Skin Picking Disorder?
- 12 hrs ago Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022: Huge Discount On Home Appliances
- 16 hrs ago Wall Paint - Distemper Or Emulsion? 5-Point Comparative Guide By Expert
- 18 hrs ago Former New York Post Editor Alleges Harassment At Workplace And Retaliation By Senior
- Technology Samsung Republic Fest Sale 2022: Best Deals On Top Selling Samsung Smartphones
- News Websites, YouTube channels spreading lies, conspiring against India will be blocked: Minister Thakur
- Sports India vs South Africa 1st ODI 2022: Player of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Scorecard, Records and Stats
- Finance 3 Debt Free Chemical Stocks In India With M-Cap Over Rs. 10,000 Crore To Add To Your Watchlist
- Education UPPSC PCS Main Combined/USS Exam Deferred Owing To COVID, To Be Held From March 23 Onwards
- Movies French Actor Gaspard Ulliel Of Moon Knight Fame Passes Away At 37 After Ski Accident
- Automobiles Tata Tiago And Tata Tigor Top Variants Updated: New Features And Colours Added
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Assam In Winter Of 2022
Perfumes and fragrances are something that are extremely personal. You can hardly have two people agree about the smell of a perfume. So just like we have our choices when it comes to perfumes, so do out favourite stars. Celebrity favourite perfumes are those fragrances that enchant the hearts of superstars.
Many celebrities have fragrances of their own. But their own perfume brands so not always figure among the celebrity's favourite perfumes list. Even after having their own fragrances, some celebrities are totally in awe of certain perfumes. For example, Victoria Beckham just loves Anna Sui even after having her own cosmetic line.
Celebrity favourite perfumes usually get a lot of popularity if they are revealed. For example, Chanelis perfume brand that is definitely a top notch. And particularly Chanel no. 6 is very popular as a celebrity favourite perfume. Many celebrities love this fragrance as the most mesmerising smells ever. Cameron Diaz is one of the famous celebrities who is well known for using this fragrance.
Here are some of the other celebrity favourite perfumes that you may want to keep on your wish list.
Amanda Seyfried: Bvlgari Green Tea
Did you ever think that the smell of green tea could bowl over a maiden like Amanda Seyfried? Apparently Bvlgari Green Tea has been Amanda Seyfried's favourite perfume from her teenage years.
Kim Kardashian: Michael Kors
Kim Kardashian's favourite perfume changes with season. And for winter and autumn she loves Micheal by Michael Kors.
Angelina Jolie: Herrera by Carolina Herrera
Angelina Jolie is stirred by her love for the black colour and her favourite fragrance is Herrera by Carolina Herrara.
Emma Stone: Chanel Gardenia
Emma Stone keeps it vintage and fashionable correct when it comes to perfumes. Her favourite is a Chanel fragrance named Gardenia.
Cameron Diaz: Chanel No. 6
Cameron Diaz makes the most obvious choice when it comes perfumes. She swears by the famous Chanel No. 6.
Emma Watson: Lancome's Tresor Midnight Rose
Emma Watson is the brand ambassador of Lancome. This celebrity's favourite perfume is the Midnight Rose from Lancome. She even boasted of having helped to create it.
Blake Lively: Burberry The Beat
Blake Lively's choice of fragrance is light and yet zippy. That is, she likes the 'The Beat' from Bulberry that is not too strong and yet hangs on to you like a signature.
Rooney Mara: Carnival Wax in Black
Rooney Mara just loves Carnival Wax from Black. And interestingly, she found the smell on all her costumes for 'Girl With A Dragon Tattoo' and asked her dresser for the perfume brand.
Katy Perry: Angel by Thierry Mugler
Katy Perry is a flamboyant celebrity. And this celebrity's favourite perfume is just as zesty as her. She loves Angel by perfumer Theirry Mugler.
Victoria Beckham: Anna Sui
Victoria Beckham has her own line of cosmetics and yet she is totally bowled over by Anna Sui's signature fragrance.
- bollywood wardrobeEvelyn Sharma Stuns In A White Wedding Gown As She Ties The Knot With Her Beau Tushaan Bhindi
- bollywood wardrobeMouni Roy Or Esha Gupta, Whose Multicolour Floral Printed Dress Would You Like To Add To Your Summer Wardrobe?
- hair care7 Celebrities-Inspired Cool Shoulder-Length Hairstyles To Beat The Heat This Summer
- beyond loveFriendship Day 2019: How Shahrukh Khan, Kylie Jenner & Other Celebs Faced Bitterness In Friendship
- love and romanceKylie Jenner, Jennifer Aniston, Michelle Obama: How Celebs Deal With Relationship Issues
- lifeMeet The 10 Richest YouTubers
- body care5 Must-know Beauty Secrets Of Bollywood Actresses
- lifeUnusual Habits Of Famous People
- pulseHappy Birthday Nelson Mandela: Here Are 6 Unknown Facts About Him
- pulseSalary Of Mukesh Ambani’s Workers Will Make You Feel Really Poor
- wellnessInternational Yoga Day 2021: Bollywood Actors Who Love Doing Yoga
- bollywood wardrobeRakulpreet’s Red Carpet Gown At Filmfare Awards Is Perfection