- 48 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black-hued Attire And Ups The Fashion Bar
- 1 hr ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- 1 hr ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava For Babies
- 1 hr ago Panipat Actress, Kriti Sanon's Sari And Sports Shoes Look Is What We Want To Nail
- Movies Akshay Kumar Does Not Want The ‘Action Hero’ Tag, Is Comfortable Acting In All Genres
- News Govt has cancelled Nithyananda's passport
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Live Update: Chahar gets rid of Simmons early
- Technology Apple Updates "Clips" App With Memoji, Animoji, And More
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
Best Diving Spots For Summer -
1. Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas – For those who are looking out for a vivid marine life, the coral reefs and endless adventure, our suggestion, the Bahamas. The great Bahama Island offers some good packages that include diving, accomodation and transportation. The Biminis, Abacos , Eleuthera, Cat Island, San Salvador and Inagua are hot spots that you cannot wish to miss in this place.
2. Great Barrier Reef, Australia – This world's largest coral reef has around 2,900 individual reefs and 900 islands. The beautiful diving spot is located in the north-east coast of Australia. This natural wonder consists of idyllic islands, coral cays and wildlife. The reef has about 1500 species of fish, 4000 types of mollusc and about 200 species of birds.
3.Tubbataha Reef Marine Park, Philippines – The reef is located in the Sulu sea, formed on the extinct underwater volcanoes. The coral reef covers about 100 m on the perpendicular wall. The very reason why this is called as one of the best diving spots is because of its offer to explore the fish colonies of the habitat. The endangered Hawksbill sea Turtle can also be sighted in this spot. And not just that, the reef is also popular bird sanctuary with thousands of birds migrating annually.
4. Jacques Cousteau Underwater Reserve, Guadeloupe – A top diving destination located near the town of Bouillante in Guadeloupe. The beautiful black sand beach offers many diving sites for snorkeling and exploring the underwater world. Not only the beaches but the site also offers a national park, water park and pure vegetation.
5. Aldabra , Seychelles – One of the largest coral island is surrounded by a blue lagoon and is located on the Indian ocean. Aldabra is home of nearly 52,000 giant Tortoises. The underwater destination has about thousands of visitors every year.
6. Darwin Island, Galapagos – the wonder of the world is a well known Scuba diving destination. The famous island is formed on an eroded volcano and is a dwelling place of many marine creatures. There is one more speciality added to its fame and that is the “Vampire" finch. Vampire finch are a species of sharp-beaked ground finch that drink blood. Another attraction on the Darwin Island is the sooty tern breeds. All in all, these attractions has made the island a must watch in summer.
7. British Columbia, Canada – the north American most popular destination has an extraordinary variety of sea-life. One can view the prawns, special variety of crabs, Orca Whales, Sea Lions, giant Octopuses, lingcods to name the least. The sea bed has nearly 5000 species of invertebrates and 400 species of colorful fishes. Multicolored Algae is also another main feature of the diving spot. The coastline is safe as it is protected.
8. Riviera Maya, Mexico – the hot spot is located at the Caribbean coastline of Quintana Roo and is formed on the basis of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System. The carbonate caves in the underwater is a unique attraction in the American continent. Diving in sinkholes is an imcomparable experience to the divers.
By now, you may have already planned your summer travel but keep in mind that it is forbidden to disturb sea life, bother sea animals or stealing corals.