- 11 min ago Lakshmi Manchu Gives Us Two Stunning Saree Goals; Which One Will You Pick?
- 1 hr ago Look Fabulous In 5 Minutes! Jacqueline Fernandez-Inspired Cute Braid Is Easy And Quick Hairstyle For Everyday
- 4 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- 18 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- Sports IPL 2021: Rohit Sharma continues to show support for environmental cause with messages on shoes
- News India records highest single-day rise of 2,61,500 Covid-19 cases, 1,501 deaths
- Automobiles KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Movies The Lord Of The Rings Show With Amazon Prime Video May Cost $465M For One Season
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Search Engine Giant Google changed its doodle on Monday i.e., on 8 March 2021 to celebrate the International Women's Day. The doodle is basically a video that showcases the contribution and achievement of women working in different fields. The doodle video shows the hands of women who pushed the door open for the coming generations and brought a change to society. It shows how women choose to step out of their comfort zone and fulfill their respective dreams.
In the doodle video, Google said, "Today's #GoogleDoodle honours those who pushed open doors for generations of women - in music, education, science and more. To the pioneers of the past, present and future - Happy #InternationalWomensDay."
The thumbnail of the video shows hands of women paving a way for the future generations while helping each other when needed. The video shows the first women to vote, the first women to go to space, the first one to earn name and fame in the field of writing, singing, etc. Apart from this, it also highlights the women who fought against all odds to overcome the obstacles in their path and became suffragists, entrepreneurs, gold medalists and more. The doodle also focuses on encouraging the women to choose the path they want to lead.
This International Women's Day, we hope that many more women taking inspiration from the women in history would step out of their comfort zone and bring a change to society. Wish you a Happy International Women's Day!!!