- 13 min ago How To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
- 34 min ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 1 hr ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 1 hr ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- Sports Poster of Mithali Raj biopic 'Shabaash Mithu' released
- Technology Google Working On Its Mobile App To Personalize Business Experience
- Movies Is Alaya F Impressed With Her Jawaani Jaaneman Co-star Saif Ali Khan's Style? Find Out!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In 2020
- News Cabinet approves raising abortion upper limit to 24 weeks; bill to be tabled in next Parl session
- Finance ICICI Bank Introduces ‘iBox' For Self-Service Delivery Of Debit, Credit Cards, Cheques
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
“I don"t know what I can do about aging," December issue of Elle quoted Sarah Jessica Parker as saying.
“Yes, I am aging. Oh my God, I"m aging all the time. It"s like those flowers that wilt in front of you in time-lapse films.
“But what can I possibly do? Look like a lunatic?"
Parker, who opened up to Elle about her family, said that raising Marion and Tabitha, the twin girls she and Broderick welcomed via surrogate in June 2009 is the big job ahead of her.
“Meeting them is hard to describe," Sarah Jessica Parker said.
"Everything is suspended. I can"t even tell you what other sounds were in the room."
About the resemblance between her son and the two twin girls, Sarah Jessica Parker said
“I loved them immediately, but everything, their size, the shape of their heads, the color of their hair, their noses, their eyes, was new to me. They looked surprisingly different from my son James Wilkie, which I wasn"t expecting".