- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Jennifer Lopez anyway, did not make a scene out of the gossips making rounds. She said, she is used to with all this since a long time. However, she understands that in the show she should not carry her Diva status and she promises to take care of that.
The gossips had disturbed the FOX officials and Jennifer Lopez had to spend hours together to calm them down. American Idol Executive Producer Nigel Lythgoe confessed, “I said to Jennifer today, we heard that you only likes yellow M&Ms. Who"s going to pick them all out for you?" She said, 'No, where did that come from?"
Jennifer Lopez will be hosting the show along with Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson for the 10th season of American Idol, which will be aired early next year.
Jennifer and Steven will join the panel after the departure of Simon Cowell, Ellen DeGeneres and Kara DioGuardi.