- 1 hr ago First Aid For Acid Attacks: What You Can Do As A Witness
- 1 hr ago Anand Mahindra Says We Should Stop Making Excuses After Watching 72-YO Woman's Workout Video
- 1 hr ago 10 Amazing Tips To Ensure That You Have A Perfect Manicure At Home
- 1 hr ago #ThisHappened2019: Most-Mentioned Politicians On Twitter In India
- Technology ISRO Successfully Launches Risat Surveillance, Nine Commercial Satellites In 21 Minutes
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan’s Hands Shake When Shooting Intimate Scenes; Says He Uses A Trick To Make It Easier
- News Citizenship Bill protests: CM Sarbananda Sonowal stranded at Guwahati airport
- Sports Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, 1st Test: Pakistan hit back with the ball in long-awaited Test on home soil
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
After parching in the scorching sun of the summer, the monsoon comes with delicate rain fall that soothes your body as well as mind. The fragrance of flowers, the sweetness of fruits, delicious monsoon dishes- you can’t have so many reasons to enjoy any season than monsoon. But every positive thing comes at some cost.
Water-borne diseases, skin problems, diseases from insects like Dengue emerge at this time. So, you are well aware how to protect you and your family from these ailments.
But what about the little garden that you have at your house? Are you taking enough care of it? If gardening is your hobby, then you must know how monsoon is the ripe season for gardening.
You don’t have to water your plants repeatedly. The seeds take less time to grow and the moisture level in the air is perfect for making the plants and trees gloriously green. Still you need monsoon gardening tips to prevent monsoon perils attacking your dear plants.
Which are the best monsoon gardening tips? There are more. If you go through any guideline on gardening, you will get to know how to take care of your plants at monsoon and also in other seasons. You must follow separate methods to take care of flowers and vegetables.
So, follow some best monsoon gardening tips to be a good gardener. Here are some monsoon gardening tips for your benefits:
Check The Drainage System
One of the most useful monsoon gardening tips one should follow. It is after all rainy season. If water stays at the root of the plants, those may get rotten. So, check out the drainage system of your garden.
As it is monsoon, plants grow faster. Therefore, several weeds also grow with your plants that are not healthy for those. Due to these weeds the plants don't get enough nutrients from the soil. So, never forget to remove weeds timely.
Don’t Scare Frogs Away
Yes it is one of the best monsoon gardening tips. Actually, monsoon is the breeding season of several insects. Frogs used to strive on such insects and keeps your garden free from the attacks of those.
You must have seen green patches on the stems and leaves during monsoon. These are algae. If you don't remove it immediately it can decompose plants within no time. So, to make your plants healthy, remove it at once.
Keep Your Plants Outside
Consider it among the best monsoon gardening tips. Plants are fond of rain water. They become more lively and green at monsoon. So, keep your indoor plants outside so that they can enjoy the rain like you do.
Use Fertilisers and Manure
Monsoon is the season when plant throws new shoots. You need to use appropriate fertilizers just after summer. If you use manure to your plants their growth will be faster and healthy.
Trim Your Plant
Strong wind of monsoon can bend the top of your plants which may cause breaking. Besides this, excessive growth of the plants gives those a wild look which doesn't go with the decoration of your garden. So, give your plants a clean look by trimming the leaves and excess branches.
Exposure To Sunlight
As the days remain cloudy at monsoon, plants don't have enough sunlight. Try to keep them under sunlight as much as possible. Otherwise those can become clammy and have white spots on leaves. This is obviously one of the best monsoon gardening tips.