- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
These bugs are members of the Pentatomidae family and they are called stink bugs because they emit an offensive odour from their thoracic glands. This usually happens when these bugs are attacked.
It is a fact that these bugs are attracted to light and they become a nuisance when they decide to stay warm in your homes especially during summer.
This bug feeds on plants and causes plant diseases. It is because of their diet they are capable of injuring and destroying plant life. Their mouths pierce a plant and inject it with digestive enzymes in order to extract all the juices of the plant.
There are steps to get rid of these stink bugs and prevent further damage to you vegetable and fruit garden in your home.
1.Make sure that you weed your garden and the yard regularly. These bugs make good use of weed as they use it to hide, thus staying longer in your garden.
2.Try and figure out where they have come and the home that they have built. You can vaccum them once you know the area they have infested.
3.Try to get the best pesticides and spray your garden to get rid of these stink bugs.
4.Nicotine water acts as a poison and helps to kill these stink bugs. It is a very effective method.
5.The other way to get rid of these pests is to place these bugs in soap water. They will die instantly. If you see these bugs on the wall of your home, spray water on them with force.
These bugs that leave behind a drastic smell when attacked is difficult to get rid of. The easy way to get rid of stink bug smell is to purchase air freshener. Spray the freshener as soon as the bug is killed. If you capture these bugs, place them in a ziplock bag and throw it in an outdoor garbage can. You can also flush these stink bugs down the toilet if you don't want to kill them.