- 12 min ago Sun Transit In Sagittarius On 16 December 2021: Effects On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 4 hrs ago Yearly Health Horoscope 2022: Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Omicron: COVID-19 Third Wave Projected In India In February 2022 By IIT Scientist
- 13 hrs ago Omicron Coronavirus: Expert Suggests Ayurvedic Preventive Measures To Combat The New Variant
- Movies Katrina Kaif And Vicky Kaushal's Wedding: Here Is How Love Blossomed Between Couple
- News Stand-up comedian Munawar Faruqui dropped from Gurugram Comedy Festival
- Finance Socks In Action On Change In Price Bands Effective December 7, 2021
- Sports ISL 2021-22: 10 things to know about East Bengal vs FC Goa
- Technology Motorola To Launch Moto G51, Moto Edge X30, Moto G71 Soon; India Launch, Specs
- Education NIFT Admission 2022 Notification Out, Register Online For NIFT UG PG Courses Before January 17 On nift.ac.in
- Automobiles DriveSpark Exclusive: Citroen CC21 SUV Spotted Testing Again In Bangalore
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Kohima
The kitchen is probably the most essential part of your abode. It is not only the place where you cook food for your family, it is also a place which is responsible for the well-being and health of your family members. Apart from keeping your kitchen clean, you should also ponder upon a few things while setting up your kitchen for the very first time.
The most vital things that you should keep in your mind are the location of your kitchen as well as some other important factors as per vastu shastra. So, according to vastu shastra the following are the top 10 vastu tips for your kitchen that you must reckon prior to setting up your kitchen.
All types of ventilators, such as air holes, windows and exhaust fans, etc. must be installed in the kitchen's east direction. The small ventilators should be placed in the south whereas the large windows ought to be placed in the east.
Nobody wants a boring kitchen. Everybody wants to cook in a vibrant kitchen which can pep up your mood as well. While deciding on the colours of your kitchen, you should ponder upon a few things. For the walls and floor you can choose hues of yellow, white, red, green or chocolate brown. Black color should be strictly avoided in your kitchen.
3. Location Of The Kitchen
This is the first and foremost thing that you must consider even before the construction of your kitchen. Your kitchen should be located in the south-east corner of your residence. This is because the fire element controls the south-east direction and hence, this direction is perfect for your kitchen.
4. The Wash Basin
The sink, taps, wash basins and a variety of water outlets in your kitchen should acquire a position which is just opposite to the gas stove. Preferably these should be placed in the north-east direction that wards off the gas stove's position.
5. Electrical Appliances
Microwave, toasters, heaters, ovens, etc. should never be placed in the north-east direction. Always make sure that you keep all your electronic appliances in south or south-east direction of your kitchen.
6. Drinking Water
All types of water filters, water pots, water bottles, etc. should be kept in the north-east direction of your kitchen.
In a majority of houses, refrigerators are kept inside the kitchen. However, if the kitchen is small, people keep it in some other place which is adjacent to the kitchen. If you are lucky enough to have a big kitchen and want to keep your fridge inside the kitchen, just make sure that you place it in the south-west direction, keeping a minimum of one foot distance from corner.
8. Position Of The Storage Area
The storage area is an extremely important part of your kitchen where you store all your utensils and other necessary items like spice jars, cookie jars, etc. The storage area should always be placed on the western or southern walls of your kitchen.
9. Flooring Type
You can choose a variety of flooring types for your kitchen. However, the marble and ceramic tiles are the most suitable ones for your kitchen floors. The ceramic tiles are the perfect choice because they are robust and scratch proof as compared to other kinds of floor tiles.
10. Gas Stove
The gas stove must be positioned in the south-east direction, so that when you are cooking you must be opposite to the east direction.
The vastu experts also recommend that the doors of your bathrooms or toilets should not face your kitchen. Moreover, the bathrooms or toilets should not share the same wall of your kitchen. It is advised to keep your bathrooms and toilets away from your kitchen area.