- 12 min ago On The 2 Years Of Rangasthalam, Samantha Akkineni’s Fashion In The Movie
- 35 min ago Coronavirus Face Masks: Types, When And How To Use
- 1 hr ago Karishma Tanna And Yashika Aannand In Shimmery Red Embroidered Outfits, Who Looked More Gorgeous?
- 1 hr ago 4 Amazing Ways To Use Highlighter You Need To Know ASAP
- Movies Fantastic Beasts Star Dan Fogler Says, 3rd Instalment In The Series Is Leading Towards A Massive War
- Technology Honor 30S Price Tipped Just Ahead Of Official Launch
- Sports After IPL 2020, Asia Cup faces cancellation due to Coronavirus outbreak
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In South India In April
- Finance Sensex Plunges 1400 Points As Coronavirus Infections Rise
- News Delhi: Doctors on COVID-19 duty at 2 city hospitals to be accommodated at Lalit Hotel
- Automobiles Coronavirus Pandemic: Indian Army Modifies Bus To Carry Coronavirus Patients Along With Medical Aids
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
"Laughter is the best medicine", goes a saying.
The reason why the first Sunday in the month of May is celebrated every year as the "World Laughter Day" is to spread awareness about the importance of laughter.
Laughing is healthy. Laughter helps us change ourselves and change others around us. Laughter spreads positive energy.
It was first started by the founder of worldwide Laughter Yoga movement. Facial expressions influence a person's emotions.
When you laugh, your moods change and positive emotions arise unconsciously. That is why groups of people gather to spend time laughing together. It is a healthy practice that strengthens bonds and boosts overall happiness.
Also Read: How To Avoid Laugh Lines Around The Mouth
Laughter is a miraculous haler. It is a remedy that cures many problems. It simply changes the state of mind instantly. And that is why laughter has become a therapy now.
Laughter yoga has become popular all over the world. Today's society needs laughter and peace more than anything else.
Man has progressed so much in the fields of science and technology but forgot to laugh amidst the stress of daily life. This laughter day reminds all of us how to switch on the healing process inside the body and mind by simply stretching the lips to laugh out loud with our loved ones!