- 1 hr ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 18 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 22 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- News Maharashtra minister Ashok Chavan tests positive for COVID-19
- Finance Indian Stock Markets Closed, Asia Trade Higher
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Sports Coronavirus: Players are happy to restart Serie A season if conditions are met, says AIC chief
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
After seven hours of sleep, your body is utterly dehydrated and this is the time when you need to go for some water and not crash on your caffeine.
Adequate hydration helps with the better functioning of your body. You'll also be able to think better and be more awake.
If you think raising up with a coffee in hand and checking out your mails simultaneously is your way of healthy living, then you're wrong.
There are certain habits that you need to avoid as soon as you wake up. By tweaking certain routine habits of yours, you can actually put an end to the wrong lifestyle habits that you have been following as soon as you wake up.
It's high time to eliminate those bad habits and start doing things that are for your mind, body, and soul, as these can help you be more productive for the day.
In this article, we have mentioned about the top health mistakes that you usually tend to make in the morning. Read further to know more about the morning mistakes to avoid.
1. Do Not Exercise Immediately After Waking Up:
By rolling out of your bed and immediately starting your workout, you are doing more harm to your body than good. It was found that having something before hitting the gym helps in giving the brain the carbs that are necessary to power a solid workout.
2. You Skip Breakfast:
You might have heard of this a 100 times, but breakfast is really the most important meal of a day. Skipping your morning meals can lead to several other health-related problems that can be avoided by sticking to regularly consuming it. This is one of the top health mistakes you make in the morning
3. You Don't Eat Protein:
To your breakfast, remember to add some protein as well. This helps in maintaining the lean muscle mass and also distributes the protein throughout the day.
4. You Don't Stretch After Waking Up:
After you wake up, it is recommended to stretch right on your bed. Stretching out helps in limbering up the muscles and also in relaxing your muscles.
5. You Don't Keep Yourself Hydrated:
Once you're out of bed, you need to immediately grab a bottle of water. Hydration is something that you're deprived of for the past 7-8 hours. Hence, water is necessary to expel the accumulated toxins and also flush out the liver. Not drinking water is one of the top morning mistakes that you need to avoid.
6. You Drink Coffee Immediately:
It was found that the body produces high amounts of stress hormone cortisol between 8 AM and 9 AM, as per a study. By drinking coffee around this time, it will force your body to produce more of cortisol in the morning.
This hormone helps you stay active and energized throughout the day; however, leaves you completely stressed out by night.
7. Don't Prepare Your Day In Dark:
The body's internal clock is said to be very sensitive to light. Hence, getting ready in the dark will send a signal to the body that it's still night time.
This will make you feel groggy and will not make you feel energized for the rest of the day. This is one of the morning mistakes you have got to avoid.