All of them tend to feel a little gassy or can have a burnt feeling down there after a good meal.
We tend to disregard this as something that is quite normal. But there can be a point where these symptoms may not be as normal or could even be a sign of something serious.
If there is a sudden kind of pain which is unexplainable, then it is advised that you consult your gastroenterologist.
Sometimes, a symptom in one part of the body maybe the sign of a problem in another part.
Even seemingly unrelated symptoms that could be minor on their own could be a sign of a more serious medical condition.
In this article, we have listed some of the stomach problems that signal serious health issues. Read further to find out more.
If you're suddenly experiencing burning without any specific reason, then it's time you called the doctor. Especially if you have other symptoms like weight loss, feeling of food getting stuck in the throat, blood in stool, etc.
2. Abdominal Pain:
A lot of people can have pain in their belly button when they have appendicitis. Problems with your gallbladder can give you pain in your upper abdomen or even your back.
Sometimes, constipation can be a sign of something more serious like thyroid problem, scarring or structuring from injury to the lining of the colon, IBS or side effects from medications, etc.
Since diarrhoea can lead to severe dehydration, it is important to see a doctor if you have it with the following symptoms; loose stools for more than two days, a fever over 102 degree F, frequent vomiting, six or more stools in 24 hours, severe pain in the abdomen or rectum, etc.
5. Uncomfortable Bloating And Gas:
If this condition prevents you from carrying on with your daily routine, then you need to consult a good gastroenterologist. This could be related to IBS.
6. Red Flag Signs:
If any of your stomach problems come along with the following symptoms like Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, coeliac disease, ulcers, depression, apart from signs of fever, vomiting or no appetite, then you'll have to consult your doctor immediately.
- 11 Home Remedies For Burning Sensation In The Stomach
- 10 Best Natural Ways To Treat Diarrhoea Quickly
- 11 Reasons Why Stomach Sweat Bands Don't Really Work
- Avoid These Foods If You Have Stomach Acidity
- Here Is Why Your Stomach Hurts After You Eat
- Foods That Are Secretly Making You Feel Bloated; Avoid These!
- Oral Bacteria Can Affect Your Gut: Study
- Know How Prolonged Antacid Use Can Increase Stomach Cancer Risk
- 10 Best Tips To Fight Lower Belly Fat
- Best Natural Foods To Fight Belly Flu
- These Habits Are To Be Blamed If You Have Been Gassy Lately
- These Are The 10 Causes For Acid Reflux
- This One Condition Can Put The Lives Of Office-Goers At Risk!