Prostate cancer is the most common form of non-skin cancer in men and the second leading cause of death.
The worst thing about prostate cancer is that it is often silent for years with no early symptoms noted.
That is why prostate cancer screening is an important tool for early detection. The earlier you catch it, the easier it is to treat and eradicate it.
The general recommendation is to start at the age of 50, since the disease mostly affects older men. But you should talk to your doctor about when to start it and how often you should do it.
No matter when you decide to start going in for screening tests, there are some potential symptoms of prostate cancer that all men need to be aware of.
Many of these symptoms can be signs of other conditions like urinary tract infections, prostatitis or benign prostatic enlargement. So you needn't assume you have cancer, especially if you're young. So, have a look at the early symptoms.
1. Urinary Frequency:
This is considered to be one of the common symptoms of prostate cancer. You will feel the urge to urinate at regular intervals.
2. Urinary Urgency:
This will give you a sensation to urinate often, which can be heightened and urgent.
3. Waking Up To Urinate At Night:
You'll notice that at night, you'll wake up several times to urinate.
4. Difficulty In Voiding:
This means it will take a long time for you to pass all the urine. It may come out slowly in drops. This is a sign that something is wrong with the prostate gland. This is one of the main symptoms of prostate cancer.
5. Moving Urine Stream:
The urine stream moves from one side to the other and not in a single stream. This is something that you have to take notice of.
6. Blood In Urine:
This can be an early sign of prostate cancer. Hence, you need to consult the doctor immediately in this case.
7. Changes In Erection Or Ejaculation:
Difficulty in getting an erection as well as decrease in the amount of fluid ejaculated and painful ejaculation could be an early sign of prostate cancer.
8. Pain In The Bones And Limbs:
This could be a serious sign that prostate cancer has spread to the bones. This is one of the main signs of prostate cancer.
- Does Frequent Ejaculation Prevent Prostate Cancer?
- Do Pumpkin Seeds Treat Prostate Issues?
- Men Should Masturbate At Least 21 Times A Month To Prevent This Fatal Disease!
- This Is One Major Risk For Prostate Cancer In Men
- Drinking Coffee Can Halve Prostate Cancer Risk
- Did You Know That Prostate Cancer Treatment Can Increase The Risk Of Dementia?
- Men! Do You Want A Healthy Prostate? Then These Foods Are A Must-Have
- This One Vegetable Helps To Lower Prostate Cancer Risk
- What Happens If You Don't Use Your Manhood
- What Are The Main Causes Of Prostate Cancer
- 10 Important Facts About Red Wine That Will Blow Your Mind
- 11 Surprising Health Benefits Of Passion Fruit
- 11 Health Benefits Of Sesame Seeds