- 6 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 9 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Your mouth is a home for nearly 500 different species or types of micro organisms. And when the harmful bacteria dominate, dental issues like periodontitis, gingivitis and plaque may occur.
Regular brushing and flossing are the basics of oral hygiene. But you need something else to keep your mouth and teeth clean. Mouth wash can help. But most of the products are expensive and they also contain harsh chemicals.
Is there any natural method that is anti-bacterial? Here is a method which can help in preventing cavities and bad breath.
You will need baking soda, salt, hydrogen peroxide, toothpicks and a toothbrush.
In a small vessel, take half a teaspoon of salt and mix it with a tablespoon of baking soda.
Take warm water in a cup and dip your toothbrush in it and leave it for 3 minutes.
Using your toothbrush, smear the mixture of salt and baking soda on your teeth and brush gently.
Mix a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in a cup of warm water and swish it for a minute before spitting.
Use the toothpick to gently clear the tartar around the teeth. Wash your mouth using cold water.
Practice 'oil pulling' on a regular basis as it helps as a preventive measure. Brush your teeth twice a day. Following these steps can keep your teeth clean, white and healthy.