- 4 hrs ago Children Inherit Intelligence Mainly From Their Mothers: How Far Is It True?
- 6 hrs ago Single Foster Dad Adopts Five Children To Ensure They Stay United As A Family
- 6 hrs ago Indian Festival Of Holi In Germany: The Colourful Summer Party
- 8 hrs ago Guru Hargobind Singh Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- Movies Lock Upp Fame Payal Rohatgi Looks Resplendent In Pink Bandhani Suit At Her Mehndi Ceremony; SEE PICS
- News China reports new Omicron variant of COVID-19: Beijing makes vaccine proof mandatory for public
- Automobiles Hyundai Teases New N Concept & Ioniq 5 N Ahead Of July 15 Debut
- Technology Lava Blaze Pre-Orders To Debut On July 7 In India: Should You Book?
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Elena Rybakina sets up Simona Halep semifinal with triumph over Ajla Tomljanovic
- Education TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Declared At tbresults.tripura.gov.in, Check Tripura Madhyamik, HS Result
- Finance This Maharatna Stock Fixes Record Date For Final Dividend - Should You Buy?
- Travel Great Barrier Reef: Planet's Natural Ornaments
Your mouth is a home for nearly 500 different species or types of micro organisms. And when the harmful bacteria dominate, dental issues like periodontitis, gingivitis and plaque may occur.
Regular brushing and flossing are the basics of oral hygiene. But you need something else to keep your mouth and teeth clean. Mouth wash can help. But most of the products are expensive and they also contain harsh chemicals.
Is there any natural method that is anti-bacterial? Here is a method which can help in preventing cavities and bad breath.
You will need baking soda, salt, hydrogen peroxide, toothpicks and a toothbrush.
In a small vessel, take half a teaspoon of salt and mix it with a tablespoon of baking soda.
Take warm water in a cup and dip your toothbrush in it and leave it for 3 minutes.
Using your toothbrush, smear the mixture of salt and baking soda on your teeth and brush gently.
Mix a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in a cup of warm water and swish it for a minute before spitting.
Use the toothpick to gently clear the tartar around the teeth. Wash your mouth using cold water.
Practice 'oil pulling' on a regular basis as it helps as a preventive measure. Brush your teeth twice a day. Following these steps can keep your teeth clean, white and healthy.
- oral careExpert Article: Say Goodbye To Yellow Teeth With Teeth Whitening
- oral careExpert Article: What Are Tooth Implants? When And Why You Should Get Them
- oral careExpert Article: Teeth Cleaning And Polishing - Myths And Facts
- wellnessWorld Oral Health Unified Week: How Does Frequent Vomiting Affect Oral Health? Ways To Prevent Teeth Damage
- kidsKnow About Tongue Thrust In Newborns And Children: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- disorders cureDoctors Remove 82 Teeth From Teenager Due To Rare Tumour Complex Odontoma, Know More
- prenatalPregnancy Gingivitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Treatments And Other Details
- wellnessEat Right To Keep Your Teeth Strong And Healthy
- wellness40 Best Superfoods To Maintain Oral Health
- disorders cureTeratoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- disorders curePeriodontitis: Symptoms, Causes, Risk factors, Treatment And Prevention
- oral careHow Does Your Oral Health Affect Your Overall Health?