Manushi Chhillar has made Indians proud by winning the coveted Miss World Crown after 17 long years! It was indeed a moment of goosebumps for all of us Indians when we heard about this and boy, isn't she a gorgeous young woman!
Her svelte figure is what every girl will be dying to achieve right now! Don't worry, ladies, we have got you covered!
Here, we have decoded the diet secrets of this young beauty and following this is all that you need to do to get that enviable figure!
Yes, we are all green with envy, I admit, but getting there isn't a difficult task at all!
Here is a sample menu to make matters easy for you!
Early Morning: You need to have two-three glasses of water (warm with or without lemon squeezed)
Breakfast: For breakfast, you can have yogurt with oatmeal or wheat flakes and fresh fruits and seeds or two to three egg whites with avocado, carrots, beets and sweet potato.
Mid-Meal: Coconut water followed by fruits
Lunch: For lunch, you can have quinoa/rice/chapati with a bowl of vegetables and shredded chicken/lentils.
Evening: Unsalted nuts followed by banana, fig or any low-calorie fruit smoothie.
Dinner: Chicken/fish (grilled/roasted) with sauteed vegetables like broccoli/carrots/beans/mushrooms/beets.
While travelling out, you need to make healthy food choices. You need to order foods like grilled chicken or fish and must avoid having a creamy sauce with it. Instead of a main course, you can opt for an appetizer.
Always order a salad along with your meal, but choose only low-fat dressings.
We have also listed her fitness routine below:
- Practise Yoga Regularly: Yoga helps in maintaining a correct body posture and keeps the muscles toned. It also increases flexibility and the core strength of the body.
- Twisting: Core twisting is the most effective way to lengthen, strengthen, detox and tone your entire body.
- Squats: They are not just for the legs, but also do benefit the entire body in many ways. It tones and maintains the thighs and bottom muscles. It also helps increase the entire body's and the muscle's strength.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon