Haemophilia is all about bleeding. So, a lifestyle remedy for this problem should involve in preventing the bleeding.
When does bleeding occur? Well, when a blood vessel tears, bleeding starts. When you injure yourself externally or internally, bleeding starts.
When a blood vessel gets cut, blood will start leaking out. That is when the body tries to stop it through the act of clotting. But in those suffering from haemophilia, the process of clotting fails or takes too long. This will cause blood loss or other consequences.
Also Read: This Mixture Purifies Your Blood
Here are some lifestyle measure to follow if you are suffering from this problem.
What To Do And What Not To Do
Exercise is important. But avoid fitness activities like hockey, football or even boxing or wrestling. If you injure yourself, it would prove costly.
But still, you need exercise to keep your bones and muscles healthy. So, choose swimming or walking.
Avoid Certain Medicines
Some drugs may worsen the condition. Stay away from Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Advil and other pain killing drugs.
Also Read: How To Increase Oxygen In Blood
Avoid Blood Thinners
Some medicines thin the blood and interfere with clotting process. Stay away from such medicines. Heparin and Clopidogrel are some examples.
Be Careful With Oral Health
At any cost, you need to avoid bleeding. So keep your teeth clean. If your teeth need to be extracted, it involves bleeding that cannot be easily controlled.
Also Read: Why Is It Important To Know Your Blood Group
Use Protective Gear
If you have to drive a two wheeler, wear helmet and knee pads. That is just to prevent minor cuts in case of falls or minor accidents.
Ensure that you don't carry safety pins or use any sharp objects like blades which may cut your skin and start bleeding. Be very careful while using knives to cut vegetables.
Also Read: Beware Of Abnormal Blood Clots
- 10 Foods That Increases Blood In Body Quickly
- 9 Scary Facts On AIDS You Must Know!
- Blood In Urine Can Be A Sign Of This Disease, Check It Out!
- The Colour Of Your Earwax Can Determine Details Of Your Health
- Scientists Find A Possible Way To Treat Leukemia
- 9 Types Of People Who Are Prone To Blood Clots; Are You One Of Them?
- Which Blood Group Are You? Find Out The Health Conditions That Could Affect You Based On This
- Top 10 Best Foods That Diabetic Individuals Can Eat
- World Stroke Day: How To Identify Stroke Symptoms & Treat Quickly
- Why Tight Socks Is Dangerous
- Are You Bleeding During Lovemaking? Read This!
- See What One Boiled Egg Can Do To Control Sugar In The Blood
- 8 Excellent Reasons Why You Need To Include Brinjal In Your Diet