We all know about the health benefits of aloe vera plant. In fact, aloe vera had been a healer since centuries. After garlic and ginger, even aloe vera has a special place in the world of healing ingredients.
Also Read: This Remedy Kills Sinus Infection Instantly!
Most of us use aloe vera topically on the skin but in fact, it can also be consumed. It can boost your blood circulation and purify it too.
Also Read: Drink This Mixture One Hour Before Sleep
In this post, let us discuss about a remedy that uses aloe vera and pineapple. This remedy is said to cleanse your kidneys and also purify your blood.
What You'll Need
You will need a glass of pineapple juice, 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, one lemon, a few mint leaves and half a cup of water.
How To Do
Firstly, mix 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel in half a cup of water. Using a blender, blend them well.
Squeeze a lemon and add its juice to the mixture of aloe vera and water.
Add a glass of pineapple juice to the mixture and blend them well.
What Does It Do?
As aloe vera is alkaline in nature, your body will be able to rejuvenate from exhaustion; also it soothes digestion and prevents irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, colitis and many other disorders.
It reduces inflammation and offers relief from certain types of pains. It boosts your immunity and brings down your cholesterol levels.
- Here Are 8 Benefits Of Eating Pineapples
- Pineapple Banana Smoothie Recipe | Summer Fruity Delights
- Does Eating Pineapple Make You Lose Weight
- 10 Foods That Are Anti-inflammatory In Nature
- Top 15 Foods That Are Rich In Vitamin C
- 12 Best Smoothies For Weight Loss
- 10 Home Remedies For Shin Splints
- 10 Best Foods Good For Sinus Congestion
- Pineapple Fantasy Recipe: How To Prepare Pineapple Delicacy At Home
- Pineapple Gojju Recipe: How To Make Pineapple Menaskai
- This Is Why You Need To Consume Pineapples On A Regular Basis!
- Different Ways To Include Pineapple In Your Beauty Routine