Sinus issues affect people with asthma and also when the immune system goes weak. Also, other types of nasal blockages and respiratory allergies could increase the risk of sinus issues.
Also Read: How Emotions Cause Body Pains
What exactly is sinusitis? Well, it is nothing but inflammation that troubles the sinuses. The area around your nose contains tiny cavities that contain air.
Sometimes, when fluid builds up and turns the area into a breeding ground for virus, fungi and bacteria, it could cause infection.
Also Read: Why Some Women Put Lemon In Socks?
Here are some facts about sinusitis and a natural remedy to try. But consult your doctor first before trying it out.
If it is acute sinusitis, it could last around 20-30 days. Runny nose and pain are common symptoms. If it is sub-acute, it could last around 45-60 days.
If it is chronic sinusitis, it could trouble you for more than a month. Recurrent sinusitis could keep troubling the person several times a year.
What You'll Need
A tablespoon of honey, a lemon, a tablespoon of cayenne pepper, half a cup of coconut water and 3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.
Heat the coconut water until it is a bit warm. Mix vinegar in it and stir till it gets mixed well.
After the mixture cools down, add the honey and the cayenne pepper. After a few minutes, add the lemon juice to the mixture.
When To Consume
This mixture has to be consumed first thing in the morning. Also, drink it before going to bed in the night. Repeat it for 5 days. This may give you relief from the sinus issue.
- 10 Health Benefits Of Drinking Hot Water The Whole Day
- 10 Best Foods Good For Sinus Congestion
- Best Ways To Treat Sinus With Ayurveda
- How To Use Garlic To Treat Sinus
- Health Benefits Of Applying Vibhuti
- Air Pollution Ups Risk Of Chronic Sinus Problems! Read To Know
- Ultimate Home Remedy To Treat Sinusitis Fast!
- Excellent Natural Remedy To Cure Sinusitis At Home
- Amazing Natural Remedies For Low Blood Pressure, Dizziness & Sinus
- Bid adieu to sinuses and phlegm using these two ingredients
- 5 Yoga Postures To Cure Sinus During Winter
- Healing Power Of Salt, Lemon And Pepper
- 15 Interesting and Fun Facts About Your Nose That Will Blow Your Mind!