- News PM Modi in UAE today to offer his condolences on Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed's demise
- Automobiles Here’s How You Can Fix Car Glass Scratches
- Finance This Factor Compelled EV Automakers To Hike Prices
- Sports 6IXTY 2022: Chris Gayle is brand ambassador, Universe Boss to play for trophy named after him
- Movies Ben Affleck's 10-Year-Old Son Crashes Rs 3 Crore Worth Lamborghini; Father-son Duo Spotted With Jennifer Lopez
- Technology Amazon OnePlus Nord 2T 5G Quiz: Answers, Prizes And More
- Education BSSC 1st Inter Level CCE 2014 Final Result Released, Steps To Check To Bihar 1st Inter Level CC Exam Result
- Travel Peb Fort Trek, Maharashtra - Complete Guide
If you're one of those people who has lost the so-called 'frisky feeling' down there, then you're not alone.
Research has indicated that nearly 0.3% of women and 15% of men lack the desire to have sex regularly.
But do not worry because it is not the end of the world! You can naturally jump-start your libido with some of the best advices which experts swear by.
Hormonal changes can take a big toll on your sex drive. Sometimes, birth control pills can reduce the body's production of testosterone, which kills your sex drive or brings it down.
Many men have trouble discussing their problems associated with sexual dysfunction. One might find it embarrassing to discuss but the dysfunction might be because of an underlying health condition like heart disease.
Some research has stated that men who eat food rich in flavonoids thrice a week have a decreased chance of erectile dysfunction as they age.
Several women, as they age, are so engrossed in their household chores that after dinner they don't find the time or energy for intimacy.
This can also increase the chances of developing a weaker libido in women.
Tweaking your lifestyle habits a bit can help in counteracting this problem.
In this article, we have mentioned some of the best lifestyle choices that you could consider to boost your libido. Read further to know about the natural ways to increase your libido.
1. Eliminate Sugar From Your Diet:
Sugars are known to be found in sweets, processed foods, sodas, alcohol and any other food that contains a high amount of carbohydrates. Carbohydrates can metabolise the sugar in the body and sugar can turn off the hormones that control the sexual desire of a person.
2. Normalise Insulin Levels:
Proper nutrition levels help in normalising the insulin level and reduce the effects of sugar in the cells and body. Making correct dietary choices will help increase your energy level and improve your sex life.
3. Optimise Vitamin D Levels:
Vitamin D that we get from sunlight is converted to vitamin D sulphate inside the body. This is important for the prevention of arterial plaque. Arterial plaque reduces the blood flow to the genitals and can increase the risk of erectile dysfunction. So, this is one of the best lifestyle choices to make to boost your libido.
Regularly exercising can improve your mood, muscle control, balance and coordination. Making use of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) can naturally increase your growth hormone and testosterone. These hormones are important for boosting your sex drive.
5. Eliminate Smoking & Avoid Alcohol:
Smoking can increase your blood pressure and can deposit different toxins in the body. These factors are related to the health of your arteries and hence, your sexual functioning. Alcohol is known to be high in carbohydrates that metabolises to sugar and also reduces sex drive and responsiveness. So, avoiding alcohol will let you boost your libido naturally.
6. Quality Sleep:
High-quality sleep is necessary for the proper functioning of your brain, cognitive abilities, sexual drive and responsiveness. So, a good night's sleep is one of the best natural ways to increase your libido.
7. Eat Chocolates:
Chocolate is known to be a symbol of desire, as it is known for its power to improve sexual pleasure. Chocolate helps promote the release of phenylethylamine and serotonin into your body. It is known as an aphrodisiac and can lift one's mood.
8. Meditate And Relieve Stress:
Being stressed can mess with your sex drive. Women are more susceptible to the effects of stress on their sex life. In order to relieve stress, it is important to meditate or practice yoga. This is one of the best ways to naturally increase female libido.
- wellnessList Of Foods That Could Kill Your Libido
- wellness17 Foods To Improve Sex Drive In Men
- wellness8 Foods That Improve Sex Drive In Women
- wellnessInternational Yoga Day 2019: 10 Yoga Poses To Boost Male Fertility
- wellness10 Lesser Known Health Benefits Of Kratom And Side Effects
- wellnessImpact Of Depression On Sex Life & Ways To Improve Your Libido
- wellness10 Vitamins and Minerals That Help Boost Your Sex Drive
- wellness12 Common Penis Problems You Should Be Aware Of
- wellness18 Libido-boosting Foods That Improve Sex Drive Naturally
- wellnessThis Is One Major Factor Affecting Your Libido, Check It Out!
- wellnessWant To Last Longer In Bed? Try these 40 Aphrodisiac Foods
- wellnessThese Common Foods Can Decrease Your Libido In Bed!