- 5 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 5 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 7 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 7 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
An adequate amount of vitamin D in your body is a must if you want to remain disease free. Also a recent study has revealed an interesting fact - lack of vitamin D can cause low sex drive.
If you have low sexual desire then here are some breakfast foods that may get you better luck in the sack as what we eat has a major influence on our sex drive.
According to the study, if you have a low sex drive you could be lacking in vitamin D. Further the study also suggested that, what you eat can have a major influence on our sex drive.
In order to make up for the lack of vitamin D, including mushrooms, fortified breakfast cereal like porridge, cornflakes, muesli, eggs and mackerel helps.
So, apart from vitamin D deficiency what are the other factors that affects one's libido? Stress, Low level of fitness, lack of exercise, foods that you eat and work-personal life balance are a few of the other causes for low sexual desire.
Around 2,000 people were taken into consideration for the study conducted by Healthspan.
Meanwhile, here is a list of foods that helps in boosting your libido. Take a look.
Garlic is one of the best known foods that help in improving the libido. Garlic contains natural aphrodisiac, which can boost the sex drive in both men and women.
In addition to this, garlic also contains an important compound called allicin which helps in improving the blood flow to the genitals. You can add garlic to your regular food or you could take garlic cloves as supplements.
2. Dark Chocolates:
Many people fear of sweets but dark chocolates are actually good when taken in limited quantity. Dark chocolates are rich in antioxidants which is why it helps in the reduction of stress, dilate the blood vessels in the genital area and facilitates erection, thus help in increasing libido.
Dark green leafy vegetables are not just good for your overall health but it is also good for your libido. Dark leafy vegetables, like spinach helps in increasing the blood circulation in the vagina and increases your libido. If you are having a low libido add spinach in your diet, it helps.
Eggs contain an important compound called L-arginine, which increases the level of testosterone and aids in boosting your libido. In addition to this, eggs contain protein that helps increase a man's stamina in bed.
Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids helps in boosting the libido. Nuts like cashew, groundnuts, almonds and pistachios are rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Having a handful of these nuts helps to boost the production of testosterone in the body and this in turn helps to boost your libido.
6. Red Wine:
Red wine when consumed in moderate amount can help in boosting your libido. Red wine contains antioxidants because of which it produces nitric acid in the body that helps in relaxing the blood vessels and increases the blood circulation in the vagina.
(With Agency Inputs)