Baking soda is a chemical compound that often appears as a white powder. It has an alkaline and salty taste.
This compound is very much essential for our health. Baking soda has the capacity to elevate the pH levels of the body.
Research has shown that people with kidney failure who are treated with the addition of baking soda show a decrease in the progression of the disease.
Sodium bicarbonate is very much essential for our health. Within our bodies, the pancreas and kidneys produce bicarbonate to protect the kidneys.
When these two organs experience a decline in bicarbonate production, acids build up and our bodies have trouble in neutralizing this build-up.
At this stage, cellular deterioration can occur and our bodies will require a treatment that will remove this acid build-up.
So, here is how baking soda or sodium bicarbonate can help treat kidney problems.
- Baking soda
Preparation And Administration:
On the first day, dissolve ½ spoon of baking soda under the tongue. The next day, mix ½ a spoon of baking soda with ½ a spoon of salt into 1.5 litres of water and drink it each day for 2-3 days.
- Top Ways To Use Baking Soda For Dark Underarms
- 13 Home Remedies For Itchy Skin
- How To Make Easy Vanilla Cake Recipe
- 13 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Tongue Blisters
- 10 Natural DIY 2-ingredient Face Packs To Shrink Open Pores
- 12 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites To Bring Instant Relief
- Top 10 Wonderful Health Benefits Of Green Bananas