Monsoon is a season that many of us look forward to. As monsoon fills the air with nostalgia and romanticism, it also brings with it lots of diseases.
We all know that water logging is a common scenario during this time.
This logged water mixes with the nearby sewage canals and gives rise to several bacteria and fungi that are responsible for people falling sick.
Other than this, there is the risk of increased mosquitoes (causing malaria) and air-borne diseases.
Proper preventive measures during monsoon can, however, mitigate the risk of falling sick.
Given below is a list of a few steps that you must take during the onset of monsoon.
- Monsoon Hair Care Tips For Men To Follow This Season!
- Monsoon Immunity-boosting Foods To Fight Diseases Like Dengue & More
- Nutritious Foods To Eat During The Monsoons
- Spices You Must Include In Your Diet This Monsoon
- This Homemade Concoction Can Keep You Healthy During The Rainy Season!
- Mumbai Flood: Infection Risks & Ways To Prevent Them
- Top 5 Expert-Recommended Ayurvedic Tips To Take Care Of Your Body This Monsoon
- Is It Good To Eat Fish In Rainy Season?
- Makeup Products That Should Be Avoided During Monsoon
- Five Ways Triphala Can Help You Maintain Digestive Wellness This Monsoon
- Common Beauty Problems During Monsoon With Their Home Remedies
- Reasons You Should Eat More Plums During Monsoon
- 9 Excellent Health Benefits Of Tea Tree Essential Oil You Never Knew!