- Movies Parzaan Dastur, Silent Kid From Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Is All Set To Get Married!
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens
- Sports Liverpool spirit pleases Klopp: It's all about showing a reaction
- News ‘Hurt patriotic sentiments’: 3 PDP leaders quit Mehbooba Mufti's party over flag remark
- Automobiles New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
When you buy a new dress from a store , you want to immediately try them out and see how well it fits you!
But don't you think there would have been n number of trials that the particular dress might have undergone.
But we really don't wash a new dress right? The fresh crisp feeling of a new dress is just unbeatable. It is wrinkle free and you want to wear it off immediately.
But it is recommended that you must wash your clothes before you wear them, especially since this is something that is right next to your skin, which tends to sweat.
Apart from the germs that get transferred from person to person, it is the chemicals on the clothes that you must consider mainly.
Almost any yarn or dyed fabric requires chemicals. These chemicals can have side effects like contact dermatitis, an itchy red rash that pops up anywhere the irritant comes in contact near the skin.
Most of the chemicals used in dyeing fabric are processed through spinning equipments and are known as skin irritants.
In commercial environments, the finished textiles are exposed to moisture. Further, to prevent mold from sprouting up, yarn is sprayed with anti-mildew agent as well as chemicals.
For clothes to get those brilliant hues, they require chemical treatment. Ingredients like azo-aniline dyes and formaldehyde resin are very common and can cause skin irritation.
Formaldehyde is a category 3 carcinogen and is assumed that it remains a threat for a long time.
Clothes extend from the textile manufacturing company to the dressing room, which can be a breeding ground for bacteria, lies, fungus etc and there is now you can track, who has tried the clothes before you did.
Lice are mainly spread from trying on clothes in the shop as well as certain infections.
Washing clothes before trying them out will significantly reduce the likelihood of getting lice, rash, infection or exposure to nasty chemicals.
Some must-wash dresses clothes are socks, underwear, undershirts, athletic wear, tees, shorts, summer dresses, swimsuits etc.