- 12 min ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 17 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 21 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- Finance Indian Stock Markets Closed, Asia Trade Higher
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Women who are gifted with a heavy bust are very attractive and feminine. But they go through lots of pain at some point of life. Why? Well, a heavy bust can affect the neck and spine. It could cause headache, neck pain and back pain.
Imagine hanging your bag on your neck and carrying it all the time. Your neck and back may become sore after some time. In the same way, weight of the breasts can affect the muscles in your body.
Also Read: Health Risks Of Breast Implants
Not knowing the problems of a heavy size, some women even go for implants, creams or some surgical processes to enhance the size of the breasts. The first victim would be the spinal cord after the breasts turn heavy.
Read on to know about certain facts related to heavy breasts.
Firstly, the weight of breasts could trouble certain muscle groups and nerves mainly in the neck and the spine. Ligaments get stretched in the shoulder, neck and back.
The heaviness could fatigue the muscles and that is when pain starts. Several muscles need to offer support in order to carry the weight. Over burdened muscles feel sore.
Some women suffer chronic pain for years together. Also, with a heavy bust, maintaining healthy posture may also get difficult. And when proper posture isn't maintained, it could cause spinal deformity.
Also Read: Does Alcohol Cause Breast Cancer?
What size impacts the posture? Anything bigger than Size D. As the curvature of the spinal cord gets altered a bit due to the heaviness of the cup size, upper back pain is common.
Some women tend to bend a little. This could affect the body language and also worsen the back pain and neck pain too.
What is the reason behind the pain? The musculo-skeletal system of the body gets affected when heavy breasts alter the center of gravity.
Also Read: What Causes Infection Around The Breast?
The weight causes pressure on your spine. In the long run, it could cause bulging disc or other back issues.
Those who wish to go for breast augmentation need to be aware of all the complications that heavy breasts could bring.
Women suffering from severe upper back pain and neck pain due to heavy breasts can opt for a breast reduction surgery. It can solve the problem. In 90% of the cases, the symptoms of pain go away soon after the reduction surgery.
Also Read: Reasons For Sudden Increase In Breast Size
Bras could act like support systems. Specially designed bras play a role in distributing the weight. Consult a doctor to discuss your issues and know your options.