This combination has been looked upon as the most effective one as it is believed that lemon dipped in baking soda can protect us against cancer.
These are one of the many foods that are labeled as anti-carcinogens. These products are known to contain natural elements with antioxidant and alkaline properties.
These foods offer vitamins and minerals as well as other beneficial enzymes that help prevent these diseases.
Dipping half a lemon in sodium bicarbonate helps is known to be one of the solutions for your health ailments and is something that you must definitely try out!
Given below are some of the properties of having a glass of lemon juice with baking soda.
The mixture of lemon and sodium bicarbonate helps in alkalizing the body. It helps fight acidosis when the body produces too much acid. Hence it is an excellent remedy to take care of the kidneys.
Lemon facilitates digestion and adding a little baking soda to it helps the digestive system work better. It also works as a good anti-acid that helps fight flatulence.
This remedy helps in purifying the liver and also provides the body with good dose of vitamin C, potassium and antioxidants.
4. A Good Regulator:
The combination of lemon and sodium carbonate helps in the regulation of the levels of bad LDL cholesterol and also improves cardiovascular health.
- 13 Home Remedies For Itchy Skin
- 10 Easy Home Remedies For Hiccups
- 10 Best Home Remedies For Spring Allergies
- Even Out Your Skin Tone With These Lemon Juice Face Masks
- 10 Effective Home Remedies For Dry Cough
- 10 Natural DIY 2-ingredient Face Packs To Shrink Open Pores
- Ways To Use Onion Juice For Hair Growth: Before & After
- 11 Foods For Healthy Uterus And Ovaries
- 12 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites To Bring Instant Relief
- This Turmeric Lemonade Remedy Can Reduce Stress In A Jiffy!
- 10 Best Foods To Cure Sore Throat To Bring In An Instant Relief
- Ginger Honey Lemon Cough Remedy with Apple Cider Vinegar
- Treating Oily Scalp With Home Remedies