- 24 min ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 17 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 21 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- Finance Indian Stock Markets Closed, Asia Trade Higher
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Cinnamon is one of the most costly spices in the world. The tempting smell and flavour makes cinnamon a favourite of all food lovers to spice up their recipes.
But do you know that this spice can help in weight loss?
Using cinnamon extract for weight loss is the most recommended treatment for most of the metabolic diseases. Apart from the health point of view, weight loss is an important factor that defines your appearance.
People are ready to try anything and everything to stay in shape. But, this will end up without any results if you are choosing tips that don't work for you.
If you are looking for natural and safe ways for weight loss, try cinnamon. Cinnamon is available as stick, oil and powder. Meanwhile, you could also check out for other amazing health benefits of cinnamon, click here.
Cinnamon helps in managing metabolic problems and indigestion. Cinnamon contains polyphenols that can regulate insulin to use up glucose. This will avoid the conversion of glucose to fat, thereby preventing weight gain.
It is also rich in minerals like calcium, iron, phosphorus and manganese. Studies show that cinnamon can reduce appetite and can keep you satiated for a longer time.
Nowadays, cinnamon capsules for weight loss are also available in the market. To get the same effect, include one scoop of cinnamon in your daily diet. Let us discuss the different ways to consume cinnamon.
1. Cinnamon With Water
Switch your daily drink to cinnamon water and see the change in your body weight. Just boil some water with cinnamon sticks. Drink this whenever you can, preferably with meals. If not possible, you can drink cinnamon water in the morning and at night. You can also prepare cinnamon diet tea with boiled cinnamon water.
2. Sprinkling On Food
When it comes to spicing up your dishes, cinnamon will always be in the top list. Apart from the flavour and taste, you will get an added benefit of weight loss as well. This is one of the ways how you can use cinnamon extract for weight loss. Cinnamon goes well with most dishes that need masala mix.
3. Adding It To Juice
There are many healthy juices that are prescribed by dieticians for weight loss. If you are not interested in these juices just because of their raw taste, cinnamon can come to your rescue. Add some cinnamon to your diet juice and this will make it one of the best weight loss drinks. By this, you can make use of the cinnamon vitamins for weight loss.
4. Cinnamon With Honey
Cinnamon and honey combination will be the best for weight loss. Boil 2 cups of water with cinnamon in it. Simmer it for 5 minutes after boiling to get the cinnamon extracts out. Add one tbsp of honey to it when the water becomes lukewarm. Drink it immediately when it is still warm.
5. Cinnamon With Milk
Cinnamon and milk will make a powerful combination that can give the same effect as that of cinnamon supplements for weight loss. You can boil milk with cinnamon sticks or you can just sprinkle some cinnamon powder in boiled milk.
6. Cinnamon With Oats
Oats is the favourite of all people who aim at fitness and weight loss. You can make your oats recipe a bit more spiced up by adding cinnamon powder to it. You can also cook oats with cinnamon sticks which will help in weight loss.
Before taking cinnamon as a part of a weight loss diet, check with your doctor to ensure that it is safe for you. Take this precaution if you are planning to take cinnamon pills for weight loss. Cinnamon in larger doses can be dangerous for people with liver disease and kidney diseases due to the high coumarin content.