The first doubt that comes to your head when you see a pimple on your private parts is whether you contracted an STI! Many people think that only sexually transmitted diseases cause pimples near private parts. Well, a pimple could be simply due to acne.
Acne can happen almost everywhere and anywhere on the body. The private parts are no exception. When the pores on your skin get clogged due to any reason including bacteria or debris, acne occurs.
Also Read: Signs Of Unhealthy Vagina
The only difference with vaginal pimples and pimples in other areas is the pain. Yes, vaginal pimples are more painful and cause great discomfort.
Here are some more reasons for acne down there.
Just like the skin on your face, even the skin near the private parts can also develop acne due to the same reason. Hormonal issues and overgrowth of bacteria can cause acne.
Eat foods that balance your hormones. They include cruciferous vegetables, flaxseeds and healthy fats.
Ingrown Pubic Hair
Frequent waxing or shaving down there could cause razor bumps and ingrown hairs too. It is better to let the hair be there. If it grows too long, cutting it is better than shaving it as shaving could irritate your skin too.
Also Read: 16 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
One reason for the pimples down there is tight undergarments which don't allow your skin to breathe. The bacteria can breed well in moist, dark and wet areas.
Careful cleaning is required. Some soaps can disturb the pH value of the pubic area. This may cause itchy sensation, odour and even irritation.
Sweat During Sleep
If you are suffering from acne near your privates then sleeping naked is an important measure to follow. Sweat worsens the issue. If you sleep naked, your skin will breathe well.
Consult a doctor and get some medication prescribed. Actually sometimes, those pimples go away by themselves without any treatment.
Wear breathable undergarments. Prefer cotton panties. Wash the area only with water. Don't use soap. Keep the area dry. Never scratch the pimple. Use antibiotic solution topically over the area if you pop the pimple by mistake.
- What Is Hysterectomy? 9 Facts You Need To Know
- Things That “Sanskari” Women Would Never Do!
- 3 Best Home Exercises For Shapely Thighs In 2 Months!
- 10 Scary Facts About Bladder Cancer Every Woman Must Know!
- Can Heart Attack Symptoms Be Different In Men And Women?
- These 15 Foods Can Give Women Shapely Buttocks In Just 2 Months!
- 20 Home Remedies On How To Overcome Irregular Periods Naturally
- Ladies! Here Are 9 Foods That Can Help Slow Down The Ageing Process!
- Witty Sassy Comebacks To All Annoying Sexist Things, We Woman Are So Sick Of Hearing
- Real-life Story: She Killed Her Ex-Husband In Order To Save Her Family
- Know The Reasons Why Women Are More Vulnerable To Asthma Than Men!
- Why Overweight Women Should Undergo Frequent Mammogram?
- 11 Health Benefits Of Coconut Vinegar You Probably Didn't Know