- 8 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 13 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 17 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 18 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- Movies Mohanlal Was The Only Choice For Big Brother, Says Siddique
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Hetmyer and Hope fire West Indies to victory
- News Tension prevails in AMU against CAA after Jamia Millia Islamia, cops use batons, teargas
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Is there any importance of waking up from the right side? Why should you always wake up from your right side? Is there a logic behind this? In fact, I did not know the importance behind this logic, until I personally faced some health issues.
A sound sleep is very essential to avoid many health problems. If you do not sleep well and in the right position, you will only end up having either a severe body pain, neck pain or spinal pain.
Also read: Reasons To Wake Up Early In The Morning
Improper rest can also give you a severe headache when you wake up, and it can make your day stressful. As important as it is to sleep well in the right position, it is also important to wake up from the right side.
A majority of the population is right-handed, thereby, Ayurveda and modern science consider it a good practice to wake up from the right side.
This can help you from many health issues and dangers. An important aspect of Ayurveda is that the right side of the brain controls creative activity, whereas the left side controls logical verbal activity.
If you wake up from your right side, you will start your day peacefully and unstressed. That is why you should always wake up from your right side. There are many more simple reasons that might sound silly; however, they do matter a lot.
This article can help bring some insights as to why you should always wake up from your right side, read on.
Also read: Healthiest Sleeping Positions For Your Body
Hangover From Alcohol Consumption:
We all know the basic scientific phenomenon that decides which way the water in the toilet will swirl while flushing. A similar phenomenon is discussed here. When a person is completely drunk the previous night and wakes up the next morning, he, for sure, will feel sick and hungover.
Due to this hangover, a person is more likely to fall down and injure himself if he gets up on the left side of the bed while waking up in the morning. This is called the Coriolis Effect and is one good example of why you should always wake up from your right side.
Improper Sexual Positions:
There are many scientific studies which have shown that since most people are right-handed, he or she is more likely to injure that side when he/she tries to experiment with the improper sexual positions.
After straining yourself with sex, if you try waking up on the left-hand side of the bed, it is likely to cause an even greater strain on the right side.
Insisting on the same point again, since most of the people are supposed to be right-handed, it is likely that they'll inject themselves using this hand only, in case of insulin injections. This clearly explains that the muscles and nerves in the left arm get degraded with the constant drug injections, thereby making them weak.
If the person tries to wake up from the left side, he/she will have difficulty in supporting the weight of the body while getting up.