- 47 min ago Saree Looks Decoded From The Pages Of History Following The Saree Twitter Trend
- 3 hrs ago On 3 Years Of Mom, Veteran Actress Sridevi’s Sober Outfits From The Film Decoded
- 3 hrs ago 7 Ways To Stop Being Taken For Granted By Your Partner
- 4 hrs ago 10 Reasons Why You Should Eat Raw Mangoes; Side Effects And Healthy Recipes
- News Coronavirus: West Bengal to club containment, buffer zones; enforce tougher lockdown from July 9
- Automobiles Bajaj Platina 100 Disc Variant Launched: Priced At Rs 59,373
- Sports England vs West Indies 1st Test: Dream11 Team Prediction, Playing XI Updates & Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Technology MTNL Offering Double Data Benefits With Its FTTH Plans
- Movies Actors Are Lied To About Their Roles In Films, This Is Worse Than Nepotism: Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub
- Finance ICICI Bank To Offer Its Employees 8% Hike For Working Amid Covid 19
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
An itchy pair of eyes, deformed fingernails, loss of hair due to an itchy scalp, mouth sores, etc., could be hugely frustrating and stressful for anybody. You might have tried alternative medicine and essential oils, but nothing worked.
Before the condition becomes critical and gets out of hand, you should get the situation checked and identified as quickly as possible by an experienced professional.
By an experienced professional, we mean a dermatologist who is capable of taking care of all these problems. Here are some reasons why you should visit a dermatologist at the earliest.
When you see that your hair is falling and you have got loads of dandruff, instead of trying the latest shampoo that promises to get rid of dandruff and hair fall, head straight to the dermatologist. It could be due to some nutrient deficiency that you are suffering from these conditions. Get yourself checked thoroughly.
If you have brittle, discoloured and uneven fingernails, it is high time you saw a doctor. These could be caused due to several health issues like thyroid, psoriasis, nutritional deficiencies, etc. Your nails are a mirror to some of the health complications that you might be suffering from. Hence, make sure to visit a dermatologist and get your nails checked and find out the underlying health issues.
If you have red eyes that are watering and are swollen up, make sure to visit a dermatologist. These could be signs of pink eyes, conjunctivitis, etc. Neglecting such issues may prove to be serious in the long run.
Make sure to visit a dermatologist if you have ulcers in your mouth. Ulcers are not skin ailments only and can signify that something is wrong with your digestive system.
When you suffer from depression and it is accompanied by skin and nail disorders, make sure to visit a dermatologist. This is because certain skin conditions like psoriasis have been linked to depression.