- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz Is Dating Mumbai Model; Does Himanshi Khurana Know This?
- Technology Oppo Find X2 Confirmed To Launch With World's Fastest 65W Super VOOC Charging
- News Delhi Elections 2020: EC orders removal of Anurag Thakur, Parvesh Verma as BJP star campaigners
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Finance Budget 2020: LTCG Tax On Equity Unlikely To Be Withdrawn
- Sports Looking forward to work hard for country, says badminton star Saina Nehwal after joining BJP
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Refresh your system and feel cleansed in the morning with ginger water. We all know about the medicinal properties of ginger. But have you started your day with it?
Also Read: Try Yoga To Fight Fatigue
The strong taste of ginger and its aroma will make you feel cleansed especially if you have a body full of toxins. Well, how to prepare ginger water? Its simple.
Take a piece of ginger and slice it into small pieces. Fill a small pot with water and boil it. When the water comes to boil, add the ginger slices to it and reduce the flame. Let it boil for 20 minutes.
After you remove it from the stove, leave it there for 5-10 minutes. Then filter the water and add a drop of honey and a few drops of lemon juice to a cup of the ginger water and drink it. Do this in the morning on empty stomach.
Also Read: What Is Juice Cure? Does It Work?
Now here are other benefits of drinking hot ginger.
If you are sick, hot ginger water can drastically speed up your recovery process.
Ginger has all the properties to boost your immunity. When your immunity is strong, your body can defend itself from infections.
Ginger is also good for your blood circulation. When your circulation is fine, your body stays healthy.
If you are shivering, a cup of hot ginger water can keep your body warm. It refreshes you.
Ginger water is also good for your nervous system. Drinking it every morning can keep your nervous system healthy.
Hot ginger water is also good for your digestive system. It can also reduce flatulence and bloating. Also, your intestines feel cleansed.
If your stomach is upset or if you feel uneasy due to any stomach issue, then ginger water can clear the issue.